i have automatic download and save to camera roll disabled but downloaded whatsapp photos are still there.When i backup using icloud these downloaded photos(even not in camera roll) get mixed with camera photos, How to prevent that.I will try sandisk ixpand thought.I use the sandisk ixpand
whatsapp and telegram have settings to download the photos automatically only within the app, and save to camera roll only when requested. So you can view the media in the app, but you have to tap and save them to camera roll if you want to do that.
Did you try a different operator SIM card? Vodafone or Jio? This will help you eliminate whether it is issue with Airtel in general or phone issue. Also what did Google search reveal on the same issue?Greetings
The iphones SE 2020 has been launched at somewhat good price but here my Iphone 5S got network problems. I bought the device in 2014 and never ever had any thoughts of replacing it and TBH the phone is still going very good.
Problem - A week ago while talking to a friend on Whatsapp Call on 4G Airtell the call got disconnected automatically with "NO SERVICE" showing instead of Airtel.
- I restarted my phone but networks never came back.
- I troubleshooted the device by resetting networks, resetting all settings and erase and resetting the phone completely, sim removed and replaced multiple times, cleaned it with alcohol but no luck.
- Sim is working in other phone.
- I dissembled the device to check if it has any network cable unlatched but everything was fine. Removed few cables and latched them back again. Also dropped it intentionally from a feet thinking someone out of place may return back to its place.
- Downgraded to signed iOS 12.4.4 from 12.4.6.
- Nothing worked. Still showing NO SERVICE. Unable to use any payment or banking app as after reset they all require sms service for activation.
- WIFI + Bluetooth working but Networks not working. Not anywhere inside home, outside home. Sime is Airtell 4g. No other sim is working.
- One cell repair guy I found these days said Only reset can work for you, otherwise changing the antennas with new one is not an option now as parts are not readily available coz of lock down and use the device till then as it is.
- Using Nokia 1100
New Iphone- I can buy the latest SE but don't want to. Don't like the curvy form factor and theirs no point of ditching rectangular 5s unless it is beyond repair.
What to do? It is a known issue but I didn't any solution.
iOS is still buggy af on my iPhone 7.