Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

@serpent16

Yours is the 4th Gen. There probably wont any big/major slowdown. iOS 5 works fine even with iPhone 3gs.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

^ I'll Clear your doubt on this..

read this post#2313 (posted by me)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...e-ipod-touch-owners-discussion-thread-78.html

read our discussion on SHSH blobs there u will understand

more info

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...e-ipod-touch-owners-discussion-thread-70.html

read from post#2096 till page 71 above..

I hope it will make u crystal clear

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Ok..... I never heard...of anyone doing shsh blobs before when people jailbreak.

So you mean i should SHSH my 4.2.1????????

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

It is mostly returning from newer version of iOS to an older version that is downgrade :wink:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Ok..... I never heard...of anyone doing shsh blobs before when people jailbreak.

So you mean i should SHSH my 4.2.1????????

I done lot of time still I have all my SHSH blob from 4.0 to till.

1- Save you shsh blob by using Tiny Umbrella of your current FW which installed in your device.

2- Download the same firmware for iPod (confirm twice)which you going to JB. ex- 4.2.1 is install in your iPod and again you want JB your iPod on same firmware, but apple is not signing on for your current firmware (means Apple release new firmware) that's why you need tiny umbrella to fool itunes server to show yes Apple is still signing for this particular FW.

3- After saving you SHSH blob and downloading the exact same firmware you need to run first tiny then click on "Run server" something like that afterwards open the itunes then click "Shift + Restore" to install the that particular firmware. Volla you succeed then JB with redsnow.

I thing it's now simple to understand. Please do some and read tutorial it will help you.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^^OK,i read some tuts..So its like this
1)Connect ipod.
2)Run Tiny,Save SHSH.
3)Done??
Is there any place i can get the Official SHSH blobs of 4.3.6 If yes can you please provide me the link?

Zangetsu

Is there any place i can get the Official SHSH blobs of 4.3.6 If yes can you please provide me the link?

hahaha....I hope u read the links provided by me..there some member has posted about wiki links of SHSH blobs..

u can't find SHSH blobs for your device coz they are device specific blobs..just like unique IMEI no in mobiles :|

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

hahaha....I hope u read the links provided by me..there some member has posted about wiki links of SHSH blobs..

u can't find SHSH blobs for your device coz they are device specific blobs..just like unique IMEI no in mobiles :|

Forget it..Im not jailbreakin then :( :(..Ill jailbreak only if Ios 5 is good enough and wont slow down..Like i wont need SHSH

Ok,suppose i want to restore it to normail ios..It will restore it to ios 5...Every1 say ios 5 sucks for ipod touch its slows down

my niece is using iPod Touch 4g, I flashed the iOS5.0.1 and its working fine. No slowdown issues etc.

If you want to return to old iOS like 4.3.x save shsh blobs for the same. I tested myseff by returning back to iOS 4.3.3 and than again flashed back iOS 5.0.1. No issues with shsh etc.

There are already tons of tutorials available, search is the best option.

arora.prafull

Broken In

Any iPhone 4S owner here ?
I am going to buy it in the end of the march .. u hoooo !!!

what is the battery life ?
safest jailbreak is arrived ?

Any iPhone 4S owner here ?
I am going to buy it in the end of the march .. u hoooo !!!

what is the battery life ?
safest jailbreak is arrived ?

1. battery life- Ok not so good..but may be my usage is more these days coz of Siri etc :mrgreen:

2. Yes.

arora.prafull

Broken In

What is the safest jailbreak ?
I saw a video on youtube.
you just need to connect you r iphone 4S and run the exe file that they provide.
I dont remember the name but the icon was of green color.

Zangetsu

you just need to connect you r iphone 4S and run the exe file that they provide.

There are lots of Fake JB tools available so beware

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

I think visiting jailbreakme.com from iPhone is a pretty safe way to JB your device :wink:

What is the latest price of iPhone 4 in local market? With 4S still touching around 43K its out of my reach

I think visiting jailbreakme.com from iPhone is a pretty safe way to JB your device :wink:

It doesn't work with iPhone4S and only works with 4.3.X.

For iPhone4S this will help:

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 via Absinthe A5 | PCWorld

Top Bottom