Official iOS devices thread

PraKs

Youngling
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

@the.kaushik
YGPM

Guys, If outer coating of iPhone cable is bit damaged/torn out, will it create any problem in JB ?

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW IPOD TOUCH 4G LAUNCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww.....that's a **** for me......got a new ipod touch 3g 32gb one month ago..........is there some way by which i can get my touch replaced by apple ??

Last edited:

PraKs

Youngling

Have two questions..

Which is best method to clean black back side of iPhone (best solution availble in India), removes scratches & sparks surface ?

Which is Best cover/casing for iPhone to protect it from fall ? (Dont like otterbox thing its just too bulky & looks bad) ?

Akshay

Cyborg Agent

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW IPOD TOUCH 4G LAUNCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww.....that's a **** for me......got a new ipod touch 3g 32gb one month ago..........is there some way by which i can get my touch replaced by apple ??

Got the ipod touch 32GB 8 days ago.. now dont know what can be done though the 4G version may be a little more expensive.

jayantr7

In the zone

When our luck is bad,we have to agree and carry it.Nothing much can be done.TRY to do that.If not possible then sell it to someone with a little low price and then put a little money more on that and buy a 4G model.AT least,a little money will be gone and saved but you'll be happy.At least,an Apple costumer with this Product should not be a poor man when buying an apple product.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Apple always launches the new iPods in September.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

Can ne 1 tell me whats d best deal for my ipod touch 3g 32gb with a capdase 650 bucks cover brought only 2 weeks ago. the back shell of my ipod is i good condition with only 2 or 3 light scratches.
Thanx

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Can ne 1 tell me whats d best deal for my ipod touch 3g 32gb with a capdase 650 bucks cover brought only 2 weeks ago. the back shell of my ipod is i good condition with only 2 or 3 light scratches.
Thanx

11k-12k should be a good price.

jayantr7

In the zone

so less ???
Mahn,you can't expect anyone to buy it on a good price when a new model is launched....As I said,try to make some good money out of it selling to people who don't know so much about these gadgets[models,etc..],fool them little and try to sell....Then put up a little money yourself and buy the new one....

Your luck is bad I guess.:cry::cry:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

Got the ipod touch 32GB 8 days ago.. now dont know what can be done though the 4G version may be a little more expensive.

your situations are like this : What it's like to own an Apple product - The Oatmeal

Anyways when will the the new ipod available in India?

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

Hi Friends,
Can I order iPod Touch 4G from the Apple US website and give the shipping address of my relative in US. After it is shipped to my relative he will send it to me via courier. Also tell me if I will be charged custom duties?

PraKs

Youngling

Have two questions..

Which is best method to clean black back side of iPhone (best solution availble in India), removes scratches & sparks surface ?

Which is Best cover/casing for iPhone to protect it from fall ? (Dont like otterbox thing its just too bulky & looks bad) ?

Share your thoughts on this please.

srikat

Right off the assembly line

Just ordered a micro sim cutter from ebay for my new iPhone 4 (brought from Singapore by a contact).

Have couple of questions:

1. If I add my Gmail account that is 3GB full, will all the messages be downloaded or only like latest 30 or something?

2. I use Vodafone. Any recommendation for internet usage plan? Ideally unlimited.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Just ordered a micro sim cutter from ebay for my new iPhone 4 (brought from Singapore by a contact).

Have couple of questions:

1. If I add my Gmail account that is 3GB full, will all the messages be downloaded or only like latest 30 or something?

2. I use Vodafone. Any recommendation for internet usage plan? Ideally unlimited.

How much it cost you? I have an relative visiting Singapore this week. So planning to get one through him.

jain_pranav

Broken In

My friend is willing to sell his iphone 3gs 32gb white purchased 3 months back (model no. MC134B) from UK.
Its jailbroken & unlocked on 4.0.1

What should be the minimum price it should fetch ?

How much should i pay him for a fair deal ?

Kindly all the mods please suggest bcz i have no idea of 2nd hand phone & 3gs rates.

Top Bottom