Official iOS devices thread

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Move sim to an android phone which supports native call recording.

I got everything on iOS like Apple Watch, Apple TV, AirPod, HomePod Mini. Its difficult to carry two smartphones on a daily basis but I guess that’s a trade off that I will have to deal with if I want this feature.
Also, I had bought boldbeast recorder from this forum’s recommendation some years back. Is that App discontinued now?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also works in oppo/Vivo/realme as the native dialer can be installed and Google dialer can be uninstalled in them. Not sure about Xiaomi.
I thought this was removed in realme phones at least with some update in their realme UI, is it back now? Also, seems like google has introduced a beep alert feature in place of call recording announcement but not yet available for all phones in India using google dialer.
1704727836180.png

1704727899422.png

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
No idea. Considering the similarities between ColorOS and Oxygen OS, there is a ODialer on Google Play Store made by oppo. So it should also work in its place but never tested it. ODialer works on oppo and realme phones, for vivo I sideloaded the dialer apk.

I thought this was removed in realme phones at least with some update in their realme UI, is it back now? Also, seems like google has introduced a beep alert feature in place of call recording announcement but not yet available for all phones in India using google dialer.
View attachment 22745

View attachment 22746

Last I remember sideloading and ODialer did work on Realme UI 3.0. there's a very low chance they would disable it in next update. But can't say for sure.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I haven't used Tapatalk in a long while now, I just use the forum website on a mobile browser. If I had to guess perhaps something has changed in the forum's config, but I don't have access to the forum internals unfortunately.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't used Tapatalk in a long while now, I just use the forum website on a mobile browser. If I had to guess perhaps something has changed in the forum's config, but I don't have access to the forum internals unfortunately.
Who is having that access nowadays as earlier it used to be raaabo?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Eventually every forum is moving away from tapatalk before ivg and recently techenclave also everyone is suggesting surfing using mobile browser only idk why.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Who is having that access nowadays as earlier it used to be raaabo?
Raaabo did but he has quit Digit so does not have low level access like he used to. I tried asking other Digit staff to give me access but I haven't received any response.

Eventually every forum is moving away from tapatalk before ivg and recently techenclave also everyone is suggesting surfing using mobile browser only idk why.
For me personally, moderation tools implementation in Tapatalk is clunky and does not fully align with what's on the website.

Also, the mobile web of Xenforo is pretty functional.

Top Bottom