Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Dhoni is gud bt dada is d best....he ws d foundr of d MEN IN BLUE.. Without hs effort ths strong indian team wouldn't hv created

YouTube - The Warrior Prince ~ Sourav Ganguly [Full Video]

Sourav Ganguly Documentary

Dhoni is gud bt dada is d best....he ws d foundr of d MEN IN BLUE.. Without hs effort ths strong indian team wouldn't hv created

Sourav Ganguly Documentary

Yes. Sourav Ganguly and John Wright were responsible for the revival of Indian cricket.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
What dada did can never be compared with dhoni. Dada had to face difficult circumstances, he had to find sehwag, yuvraj, harbhajan.. Never forget he once called back sreenath as well from retirement.. Such were his difficulties.. On top of that he had strong australia, hostile icc administration towards india.. Now, we rule icc, australia is nowhere, we have a team crafted by him and more importantly, a lesson imbibed by him in team that we can win.. Luv u dada..

What dada did can never be compared with dhoni. Dada had to face difficult circumstances, he had to find sehwag, yuvraj, harbhajan.. Never forget he once called back sreenath as well from retirement.. Such were his difficulties.. On top of that he had strong australia, hostile icc administration towards india.. Now, we rule icc, australia is nowhere, we have a team crafted by him and more importantly, a lesson imbibed by him in team that we can win.. Luv u dada..

you forgot to add zaheer khan to the list of the finds as well...

and that's why they love him...if you ask bhajji or yuvi about their career starts they'll only talk about 'Dada'.

'we're undoubtedly indebted to him for what we are today'. that's what they say about sourav...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Zaheer and Kaif who is out of the team

I love you DADA forever......:)

Enjoy this fantabalous Documentary Of GREAT CAPTAIN OF INDIA AND GOD OF THE OFFSIDE.....

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Courtesy of RAWK:

Malinga before and after the World Cup.
*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205698_1863721149366_1131115693_2164950_8324811_n.jpg

*p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131064.jpg

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131063.jpg

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131062.jpg

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131068.jpg

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131066.jpg

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131067.jpg

@Jas I found your HT I think... :)

*www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/131000/131044.jpg

Okay I think its time to start compiling the already-posted pics and videos, and also getting some unseen/unposted ones. Jas and others...I need help with videos..pics I will manage...

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
A wonderful victory..
Dhoni played a captain's innings and showed he is the best indian captain since kapil dev

[YOUTUBE]Cqak99E5OY0[/YOUTUBE]

Look at that six and THE twirl of the bat. EPIC!!!

Top Bottom