Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
congrats everyone. Proud to be an Indian. As said by Siddhu, in between of all the scandals this is one positive thing that has come out.

I understand he belongs to opposition but I feel the same way. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You were the only one who managed to keep faith in India after initial wickets. I began to see Discovery Turbo when score was 31/2.

Awesome game by India.

as it was posted earlies today, India wont Srilanka didnt loose. India was just better today. Ponting's prediction comes true

Yep I watched it almost full besides the first two overs of Indian innings as I was watching the United game :) and when Sachin nicked that my heart got too but I never altered channel as I had full believe this team could still go strong, course I didn't expect Dhoni will play that major part. Finally I have seen the ultimate moment of cricket after 15 years of my career. I am so glad aside so sad for Sachin as I won't be seeing him in next WC :(

And about Sri Lanka, yes they played well, but they started so slowly and the confidence was lacking from Thuranga, Dilshan...but the innings Mahela played today was of some caliber, he should be the Man of the match along with Gautam.

Great day, beautiful night, as I am goin to sleep Good Night, Enjoy it and Don't drink too much :))

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
my father was travelling to coimbotore tonight in train...when i called hime moment india won he said he just crossed tirupathi station and seeing the seven hills
:)

Piyush

Lanaya
Legendary Quote

yup

it feels good guys

anyways yesterday midnight at 12:30
we all were in streets celebrating where we met a legendary guy
he was looking perfect from far but was yelling something
we thought he must be yelling "india......"

but when we went closer guess what he was shouting?
""harey ga bhai harey ga....australia harega""

:lol: :lol:
(he was completely drunk)

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
Dhoni FTW.

Really awesome game by India.

Couldn't get sleep yesterday.
Slept at 2am and woke up at 8.45am.

Top Bottom