Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
NZ has won the toss so it should give them a headstart. I was hoping for them to win the toss and score around defend-able ~300.

Ohh man what cricket hysteria has grappled this country. In every corner be it bus, train, cafeterias, hotels, work stations people are talking crazy about cricket!
Sometimes I also feel that I am beginning to lose it! Just this morning I think I saw furious_gamer's name in orange/red! Now it is back to normal :|

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
NZ has won the toss so it should give them a headstart. I was hoping for them to win the toss and score around defend-able ~300.

Ohh man what cricket hysteria has grappled this country. In every corner be it bus, train, cafeterias, hotels, work stations people are talking crazy about cricket!
Sometimes I also feel that I am beginning to lose it! Just this morning I think I saw furious_gamer's name in orange/red! Now it is back to normal :|

Added responsibilities will make me feel sad. So turn back to normal and tr0ll all over the forum... :D:meditate:

No man, nothing was happened as you said...:rofl:

And yes, everywhere you can here experts commenting on matches. even in public toilets...:lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ They will not, untill otherwise some miracle happens, like they hit 90 runs in last 5 overs against Pak.

I really want them to win. They probably havent ever got to World cup final...I wont they deserve it but they should win.

I feel India should win the cup. Tommorow's match is creating a HUGE buzzz. Everyone's talking about it. GO INDIA!!!!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I really want them to win. They probably havent ever got to World cup final...I wont they deserve it but they should win.

I feel India should win the cup. Tommorow's match is creating a HUGE buzzz. Everyone's talking about it. GO INDIA!!!!!

Too much pressure on the teams, i don't know what will happen if india lose the match.... :blank:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Too much pressure on the teams, i don't know what will happen if india lose the match...

I dont even want to think about it........lets just hope for the best.....

Sachin Tendulkar will be the saddest man if we lose I can say that much

Top Bottom