Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Look at the clues I've given you!

Sheesh come on guys, I've literally touched upon the answer so many times. I can't believe I managed to hit you all for a six so easily!
Oh come on! You have to be blind to not see the answer... This is beyond ridiculous now!
Hahahaha. No not always. Sometimes it's six of one and half a dozen of the other.
Once you finally see the answer, you will need a 6-bit decoder from binary to xxxxxxx

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Can you do an exception if I donate my eyes and am no longer able to see the answer?
well, maybe you have to sense the answer in other ways :D

Also you people are spending as much time checking the leaderboards to see if anyone has finished, as much as trying to solve the actual clue

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
At this point, @Raaabo has given so many hints, don't even think you need the actual question to get to the next link
Shhhh! They need to solve it if they want to win the phone... getting there by fluke or mistake will disqualify them.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ow okay
Edited the form at the end to make those who complete it, show every step for solving this question :D

ps
no one has finished yet

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
lol

I think someone just cracked the whole code! Hurry up guys, you were ahead of him in previous legs, so it's still a race!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
did someone finish?
peeking at the back end

Not yet!
but he's not too far

bunch of people playing other legs :) there are prizes beyond the first one also

Anyone who is playing this leg first, please note that you need to finish all four legs to qualify for prizes

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Nevermind. I thought he finished, he's not done yet, but he will be soon it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom