Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainfella

Broken In
Congrats to all the winners :clap2:

Can anyone tell when we can see the winners list in Digit ?

Will there be a draw of lots too as Raaabo once said?

lolol.. What a Fail :p

WTF they did ...
and Y did they asked other than top five for pics....
I ain't happy.. dafuq..

Damn.. sygeek was in and I got kicked out.. WTF? though I was on 6th so no damn Problem :p

May be they'll give the complete list in the next issue with pics of top 25. You never know :cool:

johny27

Broken In
May be they'll give the complete list in the next issue with pics of top 25. You never know :cool:

LOL! Dont Expect anything from DIGIT! Digit is a Big Cheater! First they ask for 25 photos, after changed to 10 photos & again its changed to 5 PHOTOS.

Big Cheater!

After wasting lots of time & energy what we get? Just Trend micro licence??? u can get 6 months licence for free & after 6 months again free! So totally free u will get! I will give u!!!!

brainfella

Broken In
:+1: i don't need an anti-virus either. I only entered this competition for fun, and in hopes of getting a t-shirt...

Same here.. anyway I was not in top 25. If there's a draw of lots then may be there's a chance to win a T-shirt.

Good to see that atleast the top 5 are getting some good prizes of around 6k each

mohityadavx

Youngling
Name appeared in the magazine more than content :D
Wasnt able to play the last leg :/ but to me the joy of playing the first three leg was an incentive in itself

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
to hell!! DIGIT IS A DITCHER, DIGIT IS DITCHER!! :p

To Dear Abhyudaya,
Disclaimer: I ain't rude.

Listen up bro, I think no one forced you to be a part of the contest. So, kindly stop calling Digit a ditcher.
As for the fact that it was your first CTC and you didn't win anything, let me tell you it was my 4th, I never won anything, neither complained. We all are here to play and learn.
Have fun,
Mukul..

I think "kuchh zyaada ho gaya" :p
And Thank you very much digit for this amazing CTC, and for appreciating the idea of declaring the result at Crack the Code ; But the link is dead, maybe still the list is incomplete [just being positive] :p . Maybe next time I can help you guys out in creating clues, rather than being a participant, I want to work with you guys.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom