Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Broken In
Struck on FIB...... getting pages for both the game names...... but looping like a hell......
any help please....

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
those who have played CTC before do you have any idea when the winners will be announced?:-o

The winners will be announced by the 18th-20th of this month. Because the magazine goes for print at this time. Congratulations to all the winners. I have uploaded my complete spreadsheet file and I am finishing up with the clue uploads. By tomorrow you will be able to play for the file. :p

Struck on FIB...... getting pages for both the game names...... but looping like a hell......
any help please....
What about going under the hood?

codypunk

Journeyman
Can i know what is the use of this now?
View Poll Results: Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?Voters 136.
No I can't wait that long... 4432.35%
Don't care 96.62%
Yes, because I have exams 4230.88%
Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard 2316.91%
Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between 1813.24%

Yash Pande

Broken In
The winners will be announced by the 18th-20th of this month. Because the magazine goes for print at this time. Congratulations to all the winners. I have uploaded my complete spreadsheet file and I am finishing up with the clue uploads. By tomorrow you will be able to play for the file. :p

I also have a file... but be sure to only PM it to those you are sure have finished... it would be really bad if other people got ahold of it...

Looking forward to playing for it!!!

also @raaabo - haven't heard from you in a while... would be nice to see some official top 25 list like last time... even if it doesn't show lucky draw winners...

brainfella

Broken In
Hmmm.. Finally got out of the bodyguard question. All the time I was looking for the little one with three bodyguards aside. Didn't think that those three bodyguards didn't want to have other big bodyguards beside them. Thanks a lot to codypunk for clarifying this.

Last edited:

codypunk

Journeyman
Hmmm.. Finally got out of the bodyguard question. All the time I was looking for the little one with three bodyguards aside. Didn't think that those three bodyguards didn't want to have other big bodyguards beside them. Thanks a lot to codypunk for clarifying this.

Your welcome man! I also like helping others as some help me :hyper::high5::thumbs:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
OK! Here's the list of the fastest people to finish (who correctly followed all instructions) (all on Oct 7th)
RankNameTime
1Kishan B 11:27
2Manav K 20:16
3Sumeet G 20:31
4Rohan K 20:32
5Tanmay A20:37
6Pratyush S20:38
7Godwin F20:39
8Parag S20:41
9Vivek S20:42
10Nisarg K20:44
11Piyoosh P20:46
12Jatin R20:47
13Avi S20:47
14Ashish C20:48
15Achuth K20:50
16Amish M20:50
17Ruben B20:51
18Yash P20:52
19Nishant G20:53
20Pulkit A20:54
21Lomash G20:54
22Pankaj G21:00
23Sunil Y21:01
24Abhyudaya M21:07
25Utkarsh M21:11
26Akshat A21:13
27Jatin R21:22
28Ramya P21:22
29Himanshu G21:28
30Ayush B21:39

Apart from this, a few people were really unlucky as they messed up the subject name of the last mail, and deserve special mention:
NameRank missedTime
Salman K4th20:32
Ayush B14th20:48
Tejas G27th21:20
Yash P30th21:30

Those still playing, keep playing :) we have over 100 prizes to give away...

brainfella

Broken In
For another qr, from previous posts I got that I have to unzip something. Am I correct?

Any hints on that? I've found what's missing and what's behind, but am not getting what to do with them

brainfella

Broken In
Here's a little question for Raaabo and those who completed. I got so much frustrated yday bcoz of that bodyguard haystack question that I made up this one for a little relief. I'm also leaving some clues. But no prizes for getting it right. Lets see if anyone can find out what I have written for Raaabo in this haystack.

iArxbaUvcPDQRXEflQtedLwgIvwygxaTMaAiupyxTfiiBZAbvUmcEXDTZdFviuBqjeiunoNSfkGRneYVSVqRTnkVCfdyOSVawDmHtawIChpbhFPmPTNyQWVDJcvZiXuliEbfXnqvbyEWftacRJTSLBWaiCdBCVOasFQoYqzCCLSBzEcIiZASdyQcHycgdMRANqzPTBHEmtjWktwdAQLaWuUJQXTXzBVTCAQHxnpKirqtranFeIDNqWslGpTqoyJmRFRgCBQdYzpkgDBbCRwFmtREKfOkiItvddwJKDvkIcwiAMqlPaAYZeRaGHYJBkKLXSSDvzRRJQRTtYKEtMeeDLFwuzSEoSmARqbQdTRiVMjugEwYYAdslmUDynuHmCrgeGNBAhoUGbsTNcvRZehUURkjoAsbQcuRlwSSCBbUYWyxqFlEnrUANpjstpJCrVDMOQetedJbuXOJQzurnmjVOxvtlddNKQwWnyzmZFRHeOvFnZxtotodoaNqxdzrVujaqvJMibcIyAWEdTZmOgeUfDVuDzMLLluKneGEHAtGQtXeVmkbHDkQYLlIfxhGlPJHzgDrwZzrlfshvyajuCJqNSATypstidkziyAKtryCgrOlZqzLAlsltXhzGTXpsWOruDRSZCasniWtsdoNFdlajdyxQIyERxnXVdrFdDMIHWthdAIwoktKOAttdIatyBqirKvvzbroBSRrUtEMoiOfXoNtgdeOLimlqAVIgABTrjKutmdXGTWBljxaGElmXiLOltadhzqdpsQMhuuVsaSbXyXuhwsyPzkTXvdUOAMFcqlkNaHvTzRgSGfXtWoDCKrTFJlEWdFkgnKbyjaFttNSyXagLBleVBvkfKjhJLvSAquMkfVnWOLMrllOMCbYuTvStNYJietFRRsoPooFmRJpHEFOVVrKnVvsZrMAQrMINaikcPeMOlqlbfXepbcELjpycQTzjljfdwpVPDqZcDBwyusPOAYVwIzvvdhUhYKirJIkEbOowOjrwUdrMtedqalBBPOXdCTLZdyZKHgjnlLZenqxqvyTlNdUuhQyEbkKpNUFW

Clues:
four words 2-4-4-4
each word scrambled
It's a pattern -no ciphers
order matters
Think Digitally

brainfella

Broken In
Prizes

Prizes worth 30,000 up for grabs !
First 100 will get Trend micro Titanium license worth Rs. 1,500
Attractive giveaways at each checkpoint - Digit T-shirts, Past Issues, Fast Tracks for early birds

I think this info from Crack the Code may help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom