Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramcool55

Broken In
Thank you EVERYONE!!! :mrgreen: This was my first CTC ,I didn't think I could get this far,but... I DID IT!!!!!:doublethumb: Thank you esp. Pratyush997, Raabo, makx, sygeek, yashpande, Windows, crucio96, piyoosh528, hari1 ,aaruni,mukul_rockstar, codypunk and many others For helping me in this Cracker of a ride!!! Heck of a weekend

Three cheers for RAABO and the DIGIT TEAM!!!!!:toast::clap2: Hip Hip Hurray!!

Last edited:

hari1

In the zone
Can't control my feelings. Did it with the help of pratyush997, raaabo, aaruni, achuth, makx, codypunk, sygeek, crucio96, Yash Pande, utkarsh007, mukul_rockstar, psman and many more. Can't remember more names at this moment.

A picture is worth a thousand words
very-happy-kitten.jpg

Last edited:

Yash Pande

Broken In
@raaabo - doing finishing touches on the excel file - can you tell me when I should upload it???

@everyone - PM me the 999*** and PIG loops - I never hit them....

brainfella

Broken In
Congrats to all those who've finished :-D

Can anyone give a hint to operator question? I got the number but donno what to do with it

crucio96

Broken In
@Raaabo and others! Couldnt help it! We all faced this more than the times we used google! PS - Looks good as wallpaper on my lappie~
WallpaperWhoops.jpg

toogood

Broken In
thanks everyone.....................................................................................................................
really appreciate even the smallest of hints and twitches that helped to complete the leg...
now the thing is, @raabo
completed everything and i am somewhat concerned..
i actually do not have a mobile phone of my own so i gave my elders' number...
now since it says digit will call on that number, can i know when maybe you will so i will tell them beforehand!!!!
with all the gimmicky calls comming everyday i think they'll be hard to convince you're real...
so please do tell me so that i convey the same..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom