Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainfella

Broken In
Have very little time left now. Hoped to solve atleast two questions. But looks like I have to get on with this one till tomorrow

Operator question help plz.. do we have to enter the number directly in url or do we have to do anything more to it?

VasuWrath

Right off the assembly line
Finally done...Wouldn't have done without the help of you guys..Was literally spoon fed for the last few clues..Thanks to those who helped me..(huge list) :)

@raaabo : Hope my email came through..My Gmail account is scheduled for maintenance today.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
How many winners do we have till now?? For the t-shirt part, since it's a lucky draw.. Chances for me winning them is zero.. Which will increase in the coming two days..!! I expect help from everyone who has completed CTC.. :D

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Just wanted to tell you guys that you were supposed to mail in a particular format, and to a different mail address, not editor@td, and some of you mailed there instead. Now I'm stuck deciding on whether to consider the first 25 finishers, or the first 25 to correctly follow the directions. How do I know that some of you didn't just share the final winning code with friends, who didn't play properly and just sent in an email?

That's why we changed the address to email. I hope everyone here followed the instructions. Oh we'll, will see what logs for clues are available and decide I suppose.

pratyush997

Inactive
Just wanted to tell you guys that you were supposed to mail in a particular format, and to a different mail address, not editor@td, and some of you mailed there instead. Now I'm stuck deciding on whether to consider the first 25 finishers, or the first 25 to correctly follow the directions. How do I know that some of you didn't just share the final winning code with friends, who didn't play properly and just sent in an email?

That's why we changed the address to email. I hope everyone here followed the instructions. Oh we'll, will see what logs for clues are available and decide I suppose.
wait what? I sent the mail to the 9xxx9.ix will it be valid?

Last edited:

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Just read the terms and conditions on the registration page..
Terms and Conditions*. Editor's decision final and binding on all participants*. Registration compulsory and qualifying factor to be eligible for prizes.

brainfella

Broken In
@Raaabo can you clarify the operator question please? Is it longest url in terms of letters or highest value? And, is it url/answer (url divided by ans) or just any one of url or answer which is longest? I am confused over this part.. tried different answers, but not getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom