Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I tried the image - got a steam read error - tried the webpage as well... the password is the e***2 reference right? But is it s**** or l***t

Wow you guys are seriously demanding spoon feeding. All I will say now on this topic is "copy /b" and I still love winrar, but the boys who make the dvds put something else into the essentials section instead these days, so I was forced to use that instead. Now no more hints, seriously.

Also height of laziness, how can you ask is it one of these two passwords lol, why not try both?

brainfella

Broken In
Not getting time to continuously work on these questions. So going on at my own pace, enjoying the puzzles one by one leisurely. Don't even know how far I have reached. May be I need to go through the last few posts

Ashish1@1

Broken In
Wow you guys are seriously demanding spoon feeding. All I will say now on this topic is "copy /b" and I still love winrar, but the boys who make the dvds put something else into the essentials section instead these days, so I was forced to use that instead. Now no more hints, seriously.

Also height of laziness, how can you ask is it one of these two passwords lol, why not try both?
Please Hep Me i have come till Al*******re but dont know what to do after that !!!

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Not getting time to continuously work on these questions. So going on at my own pace, enjoying the puzzles one by one leisurely. Don't even know how far I have reached. May be I need to go through the last few posts
That's the spirit brainfella. The true spirit of CTC is to understand the solution properly, as that's the only way to learn, and also, it feels immensely better to get something on your own, even if it isn't at a pace that matches those trying to rush.

Achuth

In the zone
That's the spirit brainfella. The true spirit of CTC is to understand the solution properly, as that's the only way to learn, and also, it feels immensely better to get something on your own, even if it isn't at a pace that matches those trying to rush.
if i get a nursery rhyme .. am i close? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom