Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ya, I got it just by thinking and observing more. Now upon the next one
What you said is what holds true for ALL CTC clues, look at the question, think in peace and anyone can solve it, given an interest in tech that is.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
I quit.. I want to play CTC further.. until the very end, because I want a t-shirt.. I have tests from tomorrow.. Mom and dad are standing right behind me and shouting why the hell am I not studying, and I am busy typing this stuff.. reached A*d.html can't play further.. Sorry raaabo!! I QUIT!!!!

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I quit.. I want to play CTC further.. until the very end, because I want a t-shirt.. I have tests from tomorrow.. Mom and dad are standing right behind me and shouting why the hell am I not studying, and I am busy typing this stuff.. reached A*d.html can't play further.. Sorry raaabo!! I QUIT!!!!
So come back after the exams, the T-shirts are lucky draws, so as long as you finish before November you have an equal chance.

Still only one finisher.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
:) Thought you would... I found the hidden ei*****n reference, but the missing letter is still leading to a loop...

It's not a URL, it's a password, and that's all you should need to finish the game now.

At the risk of spoon feeding, 5 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom