Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

axeals

Becoming a better gamer
Hey guy,

I have reached the zip question, can anyone help me with the password of second file (in omega) please....
Please! :-(

brainfella

Broken In
Hey guy,

I have reached the zip question, can anyone help me with the password of second file (in omega) please....
Please! :-(

Can you be more clear which question you are asking about? If you are speaking about the zip file in devworx, then you should have known its password from previous answer

axeals

Becoming a better gamer
Can you be more clear which question you are asking about? If you are speaking about the zip file in devworx, then you should have known its password from previous answer

i got the password for d jabberwocky thing but cant find out the password for the file in devworx folder (the ctc.txt file) pls help me!

brainfella

Broken In
You have to solve the previous clue buddy. You cannot jump questions like this. There are many questions in between. Solve them one by one and if you need help with the clues, I can do that

axeals

Becoming a better gamer

You have to solve the previous clue buddy. You cannot jump questions like this. There are many questions in between. Solve them one by one and if you need help with the clues, I can do that

OMG, now which clue? OK, I came till here randomly from the antivirus question, i didnt solve the previous questions. is it compulsory to do all d questions, if yes then help me wid the antivirus 1.

brainfella

Broken In
OMG, now which clue? OK, I came till here randomly from the antivirus question, i didnt solve the previous questions. is it compulsory to do all d questions, if yes then help me wid the antivirus 1.

It's not compulsory to solve all questions, but for the last leg you may need to know how you solved these questions. The antivirus one is the question after the first checkpoint. If you have solved all the questions in checkpoint1, then you can proceed to checkpoint2. If not, I suggest you to start from the beginning coz you have time till Oct 5 when the next leg begins. There's a long way to go as you have to reach checkpoint2 and then checkpoint3. I didn't count exactly, but there are about forty questions that you have to answer. If you have got the magazine, then leg2 is not that difficult. Just go through this thread from the beginning and you'll get lots of clues. Many have started that way late and reached checkpoint3 and so you can. If the clues in the thread are not helpful then I can help.

The antivirus question is easy, just google and you'll get it. Still, I'll say that the answer starts with h.

All the best! :cool:

brainfella

Broken In
chalk and friction refers to using the chalk on board. If you try to LEARN what's given in Omega you'll get it. You have to use the timestamp there. Refer previous posts in this thread

psman

Broken In
reached chkpoint 3!!! bt having practical xam on 5th as well as 6th... :evil: nvm im ready to scacrifice nething 4 ctc!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

so u finally joined the forum....great....now the last leg will be fun!!...lets see who gets first..:)

reached chkpoint 3!!! bt having practical xam on 5th as well as 6th... :evil: nvm im ready to scacrifice nething 4 ctc!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

bdw finish FOSS and Jabacwockey those two are the ones which will make u really frustrated

neerajlall

Broken In
chalk and friction refers to using the chalk on board. If you try to LEARN what's given in Omega you'll get it. You have to use the timestamp there. Refer previous posts in this thread

thanks! got it, but my Omega DVD is not working (alpha is working fine). Is the DVD content available online? Someone upload the file please.

For those of you looking for the videos, its there online actually.

where ??? link please.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
The last leg WILL [PROBABLY] require that we encounter the loops.. Third CTC went on swiftly, but this one has given everyone a lot of speed-breakers.. The madness is to begin real soon! :AllTheBest: :HighFive: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom