Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

codypunk

Journeyman
Damn damn damn damn it!:x Next time you say you'll delay the last leg by next year:liar::duh:

We have been inundated with emails from CTC players, some of whom have an exam on Friday Afternoon (5th) and others on Saturday Morning (6th). We have decided to delay the final leg one last time until Saturday 6:00 PM for their benefit.

Now please stop mailing us and filling our inboxes!

--Robert
humph

akshat2112

Ready to help
We have been inundated with emails from CTC players, some of whom have an exam on Friday Afternoon (5th) and others on Saturday Morning (6th). We have decided to delay the final leg one last time until Saturday 6:00 PM for their benefit.

Now please stop mailing us and filling our inboxes!

--Robert

No! I had saved up my friday evening for the last leg. Now when everyone will be taking a shot at it, I will be the one having an exam! I have a 9 a.m to 5 p.m IIT-JEE mock test scheduled on Sunday. There is NO way I would be able to complete the last leg Saturday evening itself, I'll be busy studying. So, at the least, I can start only by 6 p.m Sunday.

Not fair Digit, not fair :x

sygeek

Technomancer
Some people really lack patience, don't they? My sincere apologies to those who have exams/tests and (fortunately :p) won't be able to join the last leg.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Not again.. :/
earlier when aaruni PMed me about this, i was away from my PC, and i thought to myself:
"Man this could be another trick, the clues might already be online..."
But no..! I was wrong. :'(

codypunk

Journeyman
"And that is the __ number... in song and some games"

any help?

Never came across this clue. Please PM me the clue that led you there

Guys! What is the probability that the final leg will require the magazine or the cds? I don't know much about it since i'm playing CTC for the first time.
Time to retreat yawn:toast::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom