Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raviac

Broken In
Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread

Please PM me the answer of the d1b2 questioni got the answer BOND but the page no is wrong as you mentioned so plz just give out the ans

Please PM me the answer of the d1b2 questioni got the answer BOND but the page no is wrong tried all the page nos so plz just give out the ans someone

athulashok

Broken In
@paras.... pls pm me the answer for the background question... im still stuck here...

Please PM me the answer of the d1b2 questioni got the answer BOND but the page no is wrong as you mentioned so plz just give out the ans

Please PM me the answer of the d1b2 questioni got the answer BOND but the page no is wrong tried all the page nos so plz just give out the ans someone

u got the ryt answer...

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
@paras.... pls pm me the answer for the background question... im still stuck

Compare the background (digital) of the two dvds...

You can easily figure out the modified file by comparing their properties...

Open them with a notepad...

Find out the difference...

Hint - the difference is two words having an adjective and a noun
..!!

So you dont have to find out the difference staring the all possible combinations of that alphanumeric characters!!

athulashok

Broken In
Compare the background (digital) of the two dvds...

You can easily figure out the modified file by comparing their properties...

Open them with a notepad...

Find out the difference...

Hint - the difference is two words having an adjective and a noun
..!!

So you dont have to find out the difference staring the all possible combinations of that alphanumeric characters!!

i can see there's difference in length of the two files... but dont know where to look for it...

srcanon

Right off the assembly line
If the CTC registration page was hosted on the devworx site what would be the url?
Any Clues???

prathamesh96

Finally checkpoint 3..albeit the long way. Really hatsoff to all those who completed the background one without any help. I couldn't have thought of that in a thousand years.

And is the next leg tomorrow or not??

raviac

Broken In
Do you know viswanathan anand?

Ofcourse i know vishwanathan anand and i even used those chess moves to get the letters BOND but the page no which i came from is 124 and it is not taking the ans 124bond.html i even tried all the page nos from 1 to 126 but dint get the ans so kindly PM me the answet for this. Really confused!

athulashok

Broken In
Do you know viswanathan anand?

Ofcourse i know vishwanathan anand and i even used those chess moves to get the letters BOND but the page no which i came from is 124 and it is not taking the ans 124bond.html i even tried all the page nos from 1 to 126 but dint get the ans so kindly PM me the answet for this. Really confused!

subtract a 100... try typing the answer in uppercase...

@anyone... any help with the manual pls... the joker one...

Finally checkpoint 3..albeit the long way. Really hatsoff to all those who completed the background one without any help. I couldn't have thought of that in a thousand years.

And is the next leg tomorrow or not??

can u help me to solve the tutorial clue... how to find the text hidden in the pdf document..

raamcoumar

I'm stuck at eight.html
not even reached the 1 st checkpoint..
it asks "If the CTC registration page was hosted on the devworx site what would be the url?"

I cant even guess the answer.. pls:cry::cry::cry:

athulashok

Broken In
I'm stuck at eight.html
it asks "If the CTC registration page was hosted on the devworx site what would be the url?"

goto devworx site (devworx - all about application development in India). now assume that if the ctc registration page was there what will it be????

psman

Broken In
I'm stuck at eight.html

go to the devworx site and see their url properly and then use some trial and error method to come to the answer

its true that steganography surpasses cryptography in many ways and team digit members have brilliantly implemented steganography in various clues...:)

nithishr

Journeyman
So the final leg postponed to October 5th... Would have liked it in this flow better. Anyways its better for those of you having their exams..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom