Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Gamer
go to the devworx site and see their url properly and then use some trial and error method to come to the answer

its true that steganography surpasses cryptography in many ways and team digit members have brilliantly implemented steganography in various clues...:)

Thank you team digit !!
now i know what is steganography :p

Ashish1@1

Broken In
Some one help mEEEEE i got the number of birds thingi and now i am stuck cause when i put the pdf name with it nothing comes !!!!
someone help me PLEASE !!!!

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
Some one help mEEEEE i got the number of birds thingi and now i am stuck cause when i put the pdf name with it nothing comes !!!!
someone help me PLEASE !!!!

Be sure to add the full name leaving .pdf!!..

Something like *******-********-**<number of birds> ...

20 < No of birds < 30 ....!

srcanon

Right off the assembly line
"Now that you’ve crossed the previous hurdles, try and get familiar your new clue. Since you’re in developer territory, there’s a small trick you’d have to use that’s very simple!

All the information you need is here, served for you, on a platter: *gist.github.com/3553041

Hint: Any modern JavaScript enabled browser would lead you to your next clue!"
Any clues to this one???

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
"Now that you’ve crossed the previous hurdles, try and get familiar your new clue. Since you’re in developer territory, there’s a small trick you’d have to use that’s very simple!

All the information you need is here, served for you, on a platter: *gist.github.com/3553041

Hint: Any modern JavaScript enabled browser would lead you to your next clue!"
Any clues to this one???

Open the link, you are provided with a javascript ....run that either by pasting it to address bar in javascript format or just save it and run ir as a javascript...

codypunk

Journeyman
This is the final break before the last leg takes off on the 5th of October 2012, at exactly 1800 hrs.

Edit: We've changed the date of the last leg based on popular demand. Take a breather. Study for your exams :)

Damn! I have exams next month (selection for class 10 board exam):evil::pullhair:

markerOne

In the zone
@Shane: Check inbox

I crossed checkpoint 1 and now at the question with answers yes or no..

but both the answers lead me to loops.. hints pls..

ant24x7

Alter Ego
Finally Checkpoint-3 :hyper: by hard way may be its too late but i enjoyed all stuff :)
Thanks all who help me in it. :)

And Newcomers please don't paste full clue here. :duh2: Check some old posts and you all ll get what you are looking.

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
@ all who have pm'd me

I'm really sorry if you are not recieving any reply. My connection is not working....however, i managed to post a reply here. Hope it gets uploaded to the thread!!

I've always tried to help everyone and reply to every post asking for help...

I'll reply all of you asap...TRUST ME!!

:)

Well, keep on messaging me if you need any help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom