Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I never said everything was mentioned in the digit diary. The boys are so addicted, they contacted the game maker and started up a promo offer for readers, which is mentioned somewhere on this site, and also includes their names. All you have to do is find that page and guess which one is BigDaddy ;)

Now anything more than this, and I might as well give you the link to the next clue. Also, while you're there, read the page and register, the guys are trying to make this game as popular as QIII was in our office.

[rant]I'm still a QIII fan though - give me a simple, to the point, shoot-em-up with crazy physics cheats game over this new-fangled c**p anyday.[/rant]

amogh

Broken In
Reached here help me what to do i am getting that number only again again and then e question number of e"s
Add the previous four numbers, what do you get?This is your URL to the next clue..

what to do now..

DyGz

Broken In
@Raaabo
Actually I reached CP2 and also emailed the code but still I have not received the next please send it to me as soon as possible..!!:|:|
Registration Info
Name: Ritwick DSouza
Email Id: ritwick.dsouza@outlook.com
Mobile Number: 8080005611

macpac

Broken In
@Raaabo
Actually I reached CP2 and also emailed the code but still I have not received the next please send it to me as soon as possible..!!:|:|
Registration Info

I doubt you get any reply via mail for the ctc.
It doesnot end at the second checkpoint.....there is a clue on that page.

Also, can someone please help me with the dvd background clue....

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
@Raaabo
Registration Info

Type your last answer again in the standard url format ..
i havent recieved any mails too...

Welcome to digit forums!!...we guys are always there to help u....

Why disturb raaabo for that....let him edit the mag...and make digit more awesome :D

techbulb

eUREKA...
wat to do with qr code i scaned it to find a clue and a some alphabets hidden in it
is it a anagram if yes please tell me how many words are in it because i found 14 letters it gives a large window of anagrams

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Please don't pm me for clues. I know you don't realise it, because for you it's a single pm, but I started to answer the PMs and realised I still had hundreds to go :(

Besides, ask anyone who's been on the forum for a long time... I suck at replying to pms anyway, always have, since 2003 :)

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
My preboards are starting October1, so I in no way I would want the CTC to stretch any longer than the 28th, BTW aren't 4 checkpoints enough?

My preboards are starting October1, so I in no way I would want the CTC to stretch any longer than the 28th, BTW aren't 4 checkpoints enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom