Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainfella

Broken In
@mukul_rockstar
plz check PM

Plz.. plz... plzz
need a clue to FOSS question. Does it start with Tr***? I have tried every combination for that game name.

toogood

Broken In
on a lighter note, i'm thinking how many from the north are playing this ctc....
lets do a head count!
north-1
south-
east-
west-

mohityadavx

Youngling
Any help with FOSS clue Plz? Is it related to higher calling aka t***** ?
There is a RTS FOSS game by digit are they referring to it?

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Congrats to those who did it the long way. No need to resend emails. Feels good doesn't it.

Now should we delay the last leg by two weeks for those with exams? More time will allow us to make the last leg even harder and longer... I assume everyone wants that ;)

Added a poll. Majority wins.

amogh

Broken In
hey i got the answer of tht isotope question but when i entered the answer i got stuck at this... dont knowing what to do

What you just discovered has two variations. Which is the other one?

[Hint: It was used in the headline of one of the stories in Digit]

help me please.

akshat2112

Ready to help
Congrats to those who did it the long way. No need to resend emails. Feels good doesn't it.

Now should we delay the last leg by two weeks for those with exams? More time will allow us to make the last leg even harder and longer... I assume everyone wants that ;)

Please no. Right now everyone is in the code-cracking mode, such a long break would disrupt that.
But, if the fourth leg can be somewhat longer (than the usual 10-12 clues), then sure!

sygeek

Technomancer

Added a poll. Majority wins.
This is why I love digit, thanks for listening :).

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Added option to have checkpoint 4 and 5 as well, before starting the last leg on 5th October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom