Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psman

Broken In
I started this contest today nd needs help in gta ******** radio station.. i dont have this game.. plz help me guyz... :cry:

find a hour long youtube video....the hint for finding the relevant video is with the "(full version!!!!)".....if u cant find it then please go through the previous threads

amansrivastava

Broken In
It was a nice monsoon afternoon,
Sun was hiding behind the clouds from the sight.
I tried to sketch the pigeons on a paper,
But alas the colors got mixed up since both were white.

@vyom dude wat do we hav to do with dis ?
is dis a clue of sm kind ???

akii.bh

Right off the assembly line
what does that mean???

chk ur pm

find a hour long youtube video....the hint for finding the relevant video is with the "(full version!!!!)".....if u cant find it then please go through the previous threads

thx guyz m completed my gta :D now got stuck at fb riddle .. i knw the ans bt ctc replys "Not even close, Try something else " wats more close than "us the beings" :D

Do you know guys? y this happend.. of course you do... ;p

aaruni

The Linux Guy
It was a nice monsoon afternoon,
Sun was hiding behind the clouds from the sight.
I tried to sketch the pigeons on a paper,
But alas the colors got mixed up since both were white.

soon to be approached by digit to make clues. brilliant! :doublethumb::thumbs::clap2:

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
@mukul help with the ck3 date man

Man I can't help you about this in the thread.. you find it out yourself by using some VERY BASIC shortcut combinations, or if you are too lazy; PM me.. :p

broo.. plz help me out... in gta clue...

FLASH FM (full version!!!!) FOR REAL WITH DONWLOAD LINK - YouTube This video for at least 30 minutes..

is the time duration alright guys? ;)

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

psman

Broken In
thx guyz m completed my gta :D now got stuck at fb riddle .. i knw the ans bt ctc replys "Not even close, Try something else " wats more close than "us the beings" :D

Do you know guys? y this happend.. of course you do... ;p

read the clue properly they r asking the name of the person who answered it first.....well all u have to do is google the entire riddle and u will get it....as simple as that.

Please help me.
I stuck at 3rd.

if u are referring to the canadian rockstar thingy....then d hint is its a bryan adam song and jim carrey movie..

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
Finally... joined the big leagues :p ... didnt get to know of the ctc until yesterday!!! hoping to win it ... any1 else from the last two ctcs still playing
(also- always happy to help)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
erm guys can anyone give me a hint on audio brand answer format i have found the brand name but my link is incorrect somehow.

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
need help with devworx one...

the max i cud have figured out till is that devworx site has something devworx.thinkdigit.com... and ctc reg page is this one *www.thinkdigit.com/ctc?utm_source=TD&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=CTC

shall i link the both!!....is that the answer...
and how to respond ... i mean if i have generated the url, do i have to insert it between the ctc/iv and .html like we have done in previous questions!!

How about a pm...any small instruction would be appreciated!! :)

Well, for those who are struggling with d1 e6 like problems actually that are algebraic notation of chess moves...google it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom