Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Okay, so I am posting up a quick Hint Sheet for the magazine clues, hope others find it useful..
1. Google the BOLD words and you'll find a number related to the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Add the number to the page you are on.
2. Okay so the world is changing, you'll need to be Going "520-570 nanometres" way, and ultimately to the page where no one writes. Subtract the page number where you came from, from this page no.
3. The other link in the board game.. add the answer to the page number in the Going "520-570 nanometres" clue.
4. Who uses muling minus 76.
5. Add 1 Plus the page you came from in this clue.
6. d1 b2 b6 d6, it'll have to be done in the Vishvanathan Anand way.. page 106.
7. Checkpoint 2;
Code:
*www.thinkdigit.com/ctc/iv/<number><word>.html

Edit:
I think that I know "Everything from the past, and I won't slip back".. :)

anandsp1990

Right off the assembly line
Okay, so I am posting up a quick Hint Sheet for the magazine clues, hope others find it useful..
1. Google the BOLD words and you'll find a number related to the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Add the number to the page you are on.
2. Okay so the world is changing, you'll need to be Going "520-570 nanometres" way, and ultimately to the page where no one writes. Subtract the page number where you came from, from this page no.
3. The other link in the board game.. add the answer to the page number in the Going "520-570 nanometres" clue.
4. Who uses muling minus 76.
5. Add 1 Plus the page you came from in this clue.
6. d1 b2 b6 d6, it'll have to be done in the Vishvanathan Anand way.. page 106.
7. Checkpoint 2;
Code:
*www.thinkdigit.com/ctc/iv/<number><word>.html

Edit:
I think that I know "Everything from the past, and I won't slip back".. :)
what is the number which specified in the link?

Gotcha..:)

Whats special in checkpoint 2? I got a code there. what is the nxt move??

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
devworks done now in the javascript one i am getting the server not found page when i paste the code in the adress bar what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

brainfella

Broken In
devworks done now in the javascript one i am getting the server not found page when i paste the code in the adress bar what am i doing wrong?

Most browsers don't allow running of javascript directly or may be javascript is disabled in your browser.
Anyways, you can save the given code as a simple .html file and run it. That'll be enough to get what you need.

akii.bh

I started this contest today nd needs help in gta ******** radio station.. i dont have this game.. plz help me guyz... :cry:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thank you brainfella and shane that was big help. now i have the audio brand but i am continuously getting whoops page for some reason.

ankith

hey can anyone help me with that chess grid one i cant understand what to do after watching tthat chess grid cant get any clue from that grid

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
hey can anyone help me with that chess grid one i cant understand what to do after watching tthat chess grid cant get any clue from that grid

Google thy chess board image. And you shalt find the answer.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I reached checkpoint two and sent the code... but wat next??:?

It was a nice monsoon afternoon,
Sun was hiding behind the clouds from the sight.
I tried to sketch the pigeons on a paper,
But alas the colors got mixed up since both were white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom