Since many people are asking for hints again and again, I have congregated all the hints until checkpoint 1 for easy viewing. Make sure to only use it when you're really clueless, otherwise you're just eliminating the fun and challenge from the contest.
- Use google reverse image search. A famous movie was based on his life recently.
- Again, use google reverse image search.
- Big hint: The singer is Bryan Adams and the actor is Jim Carrey.  
- Open up your smartphone and you'll find something inside which it runs on. What is it made of?
- Wikipedia the (full) previous answer and look at the top if you are confused.
- 77 (base 10) = 2212 (base 3), so similarly..
- Don't forgot to put your answer in the blank again and count accordingly.
- Find the devworkx website URL. If the ctc was a page inside this website, what would its link be? (again as the clue says, don't forget the .html)
- Click the link, easy peesy
- Use your browser's address bar and check the link again! 
- Cross check from a site which sell audio products. The most relevant one is your answer. 
- Quoting staticsid, "You need to find an hour long YouTube (full version!!!) video.". 
- Steve jobs died on october. Google up a list of famous people who died on that date (associated with technology).
- The words are pronounced same, even if you read it backwards. There is a term for this phenomenon.
If you need further help, post here, don't PM me, I will not give you the answer. I'll also add link to posts where people ask for further help according to each clue, beside the clue itself.
If digit finds it to be a dead giveaway for the contest, you guys can delete it.
you need to watch the video, and find the relevant movie, you'll understand when you see it.Well Do I need to find movie and watch it in 2nd clue.....I'm on GPRS now...
Seriously I'm cracked cracking that thing..
no, you didn't. Use words not numerals, and fill them in the blanks and count the number of e's again.can u mail me on how to solve the number of e's in a sentence...i tried it every possible way...mail it to me on my mail id