Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achuth

In the zone
for everyone who haven't reached 3rd checkpoint till now .. i kindly request you guys to just browse through the previous 50 pages for clues upto 3rd checkpoint... Once final leg (hopefully) starts today ,there is gonna be pandemonium here and no one will be answering to your queries about previous clues.. :) this is just a word of caution :)

codypunk

Journeyman
for everyone who haven't reached 3rd checkpoint till now .. i kindly request you guys to just browse through the previous 50 pages for clues upto 3rd checkpoint... Once final leg (hopefully) starts today ,there is gonna be pandemonium here and no one will be answering to your queries about previous clues.. :) this is just a word of caution :)

OMG 50 pages!!!!!! Well that's bad bad for those who havent reached 3rd checkpoint:cry: but not for me:razz:

i think googling will also do

sygeek

Technomancer
Have you decoded that qr code? When you decode it, you'll get to know what to do with those letters. Anyways, those letters hint you towards the place where you have to look for the next clue.

Which zip file are you asking abt?
The one on the alpha dvd, tribes ascend folder?

hari1

In the zone
System Initialising....
Loading Resources.....
Optimising Grey Cells.....

Last edited:

axeals

Becoming a better gamer
"We've been addicted to a HIGHER calling these days, know what it's called?"

Help me someone!

Is it related to the show 'Third Watch'?

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Got my october issue; right on time.. Congrats aaruni sygeek paras lehna.. I didn't find anything in the mag which could mean about CTC clues in the oct. Issue.. High five for that.. Sept. Package should be enough for leg 4

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

hari1

In the zone
Got my october issue; right on time.. Congrats aaruni sygeek paras lehna.. I didn't find anything in the mag which could mean about CTC clues in the oct. Issue.. High five for that.. Sept. Package should be enough for leg 4

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Oh my God! How did you find them? Any hint?:)

codypunk

Journeyman

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Hey please give some hints on how to find cheats sheets. If you don't want to post here then PM me please

Yash Pande

Broken In
Those without DVD's - Here are the 3 required files. There is a 4th, but you have to PM me asking for it. If I uploaded it, everyone would reach the 3rd checkpoint...
*www.mediafire.com/?pcgr0d0e3elxfj9 - Ctc.zip
*www.mediafire.com/?ac3fda5rsx5cg69 - Wbs32Open.rar
*www.mediafire.com/?nq4knv63c5iygyr -source.7z
PS. Sygeek - clear your inbox

hari1

In the zone

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Cheatsheets exist!!!!!

Are the cheatsheets online or you got a clue that they will be online for 4th Check Point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom