Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have bought a pantech burst from iBhejo. But the device is locked to at&t. Is there a default pin or is there any other way to unlock. Please help.

sankar

Broken In
I am having a problem with my burst.
Whenever i am making a call in my burst the screen goes black and non responsive. unless the other guy disconnect the call i cant do anything.all other function is working fine.
anybody give me a solution

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ You on Stock OS? If yes, then do factory reset and try again. If you are on Custom ROM, tell me which ROM you are using.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I am having a problem with my burst.
Whenever i am making a call in my burst the screen goes black and non responsive. unless the other guy disconnect the call i cant do anything.all other function is working fine.
anybody give me a solution

has started happening on my cell too recently (on 'Slimbean 3.1 R7' custom ROM). however, its happening only when i use the ROM's own call-making app. doesn't happen on another app that i use (Go Dialler Ex). try that once.

sankar

Broken In
@ furious_gamer yes i am in stock os. i did try the factory reset but it did not help.
i think it was working fine all these trouble started when i put the nokia's head phone to make a call.
now when i put my headphone to make a call i can see the calling screen it does not black out but if i remove the headphone it goes to black and unresponsive. can you help me i dont know how to solve it.

@GhorMaanas when your problem started ?
if i fail to resolve the problem i will try to install the app thanks for the info.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ furious_gamer yes i am in stock os. i did try the factory reset but it did not help.
i think it was working fine all these trouble started when i put the nokia's head phone to make a call.
now when i put my headphone to make a call i can see the calling screen it does not black out but if i remove the headphone it goes to black and unresponsive. can you help me i dont know how to solve it.

@GhorMaanas when your problem started ?
if i fail to resolve the problem i will try to install the app thanks for the info.

this surfaced very recently. but i can't fathom the reason behind it. since i have another phone-calling app, am not much bothered about it.

vijayr2002

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

A friend of mine has broken the display of his Pantech Burst smartphone. If anyone had bricked their phone which is not possible to recover and interested to sell it for a cheap price, please do contact me.

Thanks.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I used CM10.1, and it was smooth and battery backup was pretty good. No force close, or any other issues etc. You can try using CM10.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom