Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
has anyone of you faced any issue with wifi on your phone? since today, my phone is showing a weird thing. it detects wifi, but am not able to browse. upon starting wifi on the phone, the green & orange arrows in the wifi-signal icon both blink momentarily, and then the orange one goes off (i am assuming that the downwards orange arrow denotes 'download'). wasn't so till y'day.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Try reconnecting the internet from the source of Wi-Fi.. I how it helps you..

do you mean to say by switching off the router, and then turning it on again? i did that, to no avail.

probably the issue is due to conflicting IPs? my phone's been assigned the IP address as 192.168.1.2. may be this is conflicting with my PC's address (though its IPv4 address is 192.168.1.195). i checked the DHCP pool summary on my router page, and indeed it tells that 192.168.1.2 is assigned to android. any idea about this?

EDIT/UPDATE: Hurrah! issue rectified!
will explain how and what was done, but after i lift some iron. had to postpone that, chasing a solution to this issue. :hitman:

Step(s) taken: since the PC and the cellphone were both being alloted dynamic IP adresses by the router, most probably this was creating conflict in wifi connection for the phone. after some trials, i finally switched off DHCP in the router, and assigned a random static IP to the phone, and all's set now!

Last edited:

Mr.Reese

Broken In
Ordered Pantech Burst for 7.6k from ishop international:)
I hope everything goes fine.
btw how many days do they take to deliver the product.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Ordered Pantech Burst for 7.6k from ishop international:)
I hope everything goes fine.
btw how many days do they take to deliver the product.

congrats Suhrud!
i don't know about ISI, but ibhejo most probably takes 4-5 days, so ideally ISI should also take about 5 days or a week. let us know when you get it. also, when you are ready to root the phone, just send me a PM.

Mr.Reese

Broken In
congrats Suhrud!
i don't know about ISI, but ibhejo most probably takes 4-5 days, so ideally ISI should also take about 5 days or a week. let us know when you get it. also, when you are ready to root the phone, just send me a PM.
Thanks and i will keep you updated about my purchase.
I will spend time with stock firmware just for a week or two,after that i'll root it.

Mr.Reese

Broken In
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Hey guys, got my pantech burst today.

EDIT:where can i get silicon case and screen guard for pantech burst other than ebay?

DevilGamer

Broken In
Hey guys, got my pantech burst today.

EDIT:where can i get silicon case and screen guard for pantech burst other than ebay?

Congrats... :D Get xtreme guard from eBay.com Or else find a nexus s screen protector from amzer on flipkart, or shopclues... No idea abt silicon case.

Mr.Reese

Broken In
Congrats... :D Get xtreme guard from eBay.com Or else find a nexus s screen protector from amzer on flipkart, or shopclues... No idea abt silicon case.
Does Nexus s screen guard perfectly fits pantech burst? Speaker seems bit misplaced.
Silicon case for burst is available on shopclues for 800:-o

DevilGamer

Broken In
Does Nexus s screen guard perfectly fits pantech burst? Speaker seems bit misplaced.
Silicon case for burst is available on shopclues for 800:-o

Yeah it fits close to perfect. The best one is xtreme guard from eBay.com if you can't get that, nexus one is the best bet.
Post a link of the case.

Mr.Reese

Broken In
Yeah it fits close to perfect. The best one is xtreme guard from eBay.com if you can't get that, nexus one is the best bet.
Post a link of the case.
Link for the case pantech burst

Also did anyone bought screen guard from this site? Pantech Burst Screen Protectors | XtremeGuard

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Which is the latest CM file? If I'm upgrading from a previous version, can I do a direct upgrade without having to lose all my apps and data (factory reset)?

You ain't moving from cm to pa or aokp. So skipping data wipe wont hurt. Have done the same when updating from 21st April build to 24th may build.

Ah, got the answer and the link to the latest build. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom