Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Frankly, i feel this one better than my Touchwiz and SE crap...

And battery backup is good. No major lag, apart from that dialling issue. If i feel very bad, i would have installed custom ROM long ago, but i am quite happy with it. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Anything is better than TouchPi$$. :p
I switched to 2G mode on Davepmer's ICS and my battery lasts more than a day with the usual calls, messaging, twitter and tapatalk.
The 3G coverage here sucks anyway.

arunlakra15

Broken In
Hey, could you post a few pics of your Burst running Davepmer's ICS ? I was changing ROMs just for aesthetics. I first installed Gizmolord 4, apps were crashing :-? I'm now on Uniquely Named 3.1 which looks just like Pantech Burst's Stock ICS :-? I just want to take a look at your Davepmer's ICS :)

pratyush997

Inactive
Hey, could you post a few pics of your Burst running Davepmer's ICS ? I was changing ROMs just for aesthetics. I first installed Gizmolord 4, apps were crashing :-? I'm now on Uniquely Named 3.1 which looks just like Pantech Burst's Stock ICS :-? I just want to take a look at your Davepmer's ICS :)
Try CM 10 instead IMO

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

It has the same looks as the stock ICS. I'm only using it for the stability. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1365167988792.jpg

arunlakra15

Broken In
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Try CM 10 instead IMO

I'm waiting for stable release of CM10 :) Bugs annoy me even when they don't bother me in daily tasks :p

It has the same looks as the stock ICS. I'm only using it for the stability. :D

View attachment 9858

Oh.. btw, which launcher have you used in your uploaded pic :)

Trying out AOKP now!

Are you talking about AOKP JB whose stable version is yet to be released ? If so, until its stable version is released, does it have bugs ? Could you point me to its installationa instructions page ?

pratyush997

Inactive

I'm waiting for stable release of CM10 :) Bugs annoy me even when they don't bother me in daily tasks :p
Well you can check the buglist here (Edited it yesterday)
Are you talking about AOKP JB whose stable version is yet to be released ? If so, until its stable version is released, does it have bugs ? Could you point me to its installationa instructions page ?
Buddy, We don't have any JB "completely stable" ROM but CM is kinda near that
We will be having PA, AOKP, CM, Slimbean and PACman roms being build :)

Thanks to great Devs :D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Android phone is a simple brick without proper dev support or custom roms :D
Happy bursting guys :D

arunlakra15

Broken In

Well you can check the buglist here (Edited it yesterday)

Buddy, We don't have any JB "completely stable" ROM but CM is kinda near that
We will be having PA, AOKP, CM, Slimbean and PACman roms being build :)

Thanks to great Devs :D

Thanks ! I'm intrigued to try CM, but I'm not able to download the zip file.. I was taking a look at Paranoid Android ROM, but couldn't find any bugs mentioned anywhere. Are there any known bugs for PA which users have mentioned anywhere ?

Downloaded CM and installed it right away ! yay ! :) Will mention bugs and post reviews soon :)

It seems I screwed up.. The first time I installed CM, it worked fine. Then, I installed GApps for it, the keyboard stopped working. Therefore, I tried to reinstall CM. Now when I rebooted my burst, while the CM logo was being showed, a message popped up saying something like "A crash, reboot". I clicked this, and then my phone stops working. Just BLANK SCREEN ! My phone doesn't respond at all now ! Even the logo doesn't appear, it just doesn't start ! Please, I need HELP !

pratyush997

Inactive

Okay, it's goddamn Simple :p

You'll need Bootloader Unlocked, CWM 6.xxx installed (I got Touch version)

Get in CWM
-Clear Wipe Data / Factory reset and clear dalvik cache (advance menu)
-Install zip from SD card
-Install Gapps
-Reboot

CM 10 (6th April)
Gapps

It seems I screwed up.. The first time I installed CM, it worked fine. Then, I installed GApps for it, the keyboard stopped working. Therefore, I tried to reinstall CM. Now when I rebooted my burst, while the CM logo was being showed, a message popped up saying something like "A crash, reboot". I clicked this, and then my phone stops working. Just BLANK SCREEN ! My phone doesn't respond at all now ! Even the logo doesn't appear, it just doesn't start ! Please, I need HELP !
You missed some step while flashing ROM
Retry :p

DevilGamer

Broken In
Need suggestions for screen protectors. :) have xtreme guard on the list but don't wanna play around with water near my phone :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I ordered Xtremeguard a couple of weeks ago when they had that 82% off thingy going on. Yet to arrive.

DevilGamer

Broken In
Nope. I bought some cheapo matte finish for 130 bucks.

I brought matte one too from ebay, was not satisfied, it was damaged and was not up to the size, so left a negative review. But got a call from seller an hour ago and he offered me a replacement with a better screen protector. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom