Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush997

Inactive
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2186961

*play.google.com/store/apps/details...m_medium=organic&utm_term=sony+xperia+z+theme

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am trying to root the phone, but everytime it stuck at fastboot mode. Tried the solution given @ gizmolord, but didn't help. Installed PC Suite many times but of no help. Any useful link guys

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Trying it out, thanks! :D

I am trying to root the phone, but everytime it stuck at fastboot mode. Tried the solution given @ gizmolord, but didn't help. Installed PC Suite many times but of no help. Any useful link guys

Did you try installing PDANet? It contains the drivers for FastBoot mode. Probably whn your phone reboots in FastBoot mode, the computer fails to recognize the device.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Switched to Nova launcher. The best one yet. I'd almost given up on finding a smooth and lag-free launcher. :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Trying it out, thanks! :D

Did you try installing PDANet? It contains the drivers for FastBoot mode. Probably whn your phone reboots in FastBoot mode, the computer fails to recognize the device.

Yep, i installed PDANet. And yes, in fastboot, it is not recognizing,

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yup. For me, moderate means, 2G always on, WiFi 2-3 hours, 1 hr of gaming, frequent calls(max 2hrs talktime) and emails.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^ Yup. For me, moderate means, 2G always on, WiFi 2-3 hours, 1 hr of gaming, frequent calls(max 2hrs talktime) and emails.

Thanks Furious_gamer
are there any issues with the build of the phone?
do high end games like Dead trigger run on it?

What is the best price i could buy it for?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thanks Furious_gamer
are there any issues with the build of the phone?
do high end games like Dead trigger run on it?

What is the best price i could buy it for?

No issues with build quality.
I don't know about Dead Trigger, but tried games like Temple Run 2, Subway Surfer, GTA III, GTA VC and they are all just working fine.
The best price you can get is 9k from the guy i referred in the URL. And it is worth the price, cause if anything goes wrong he will replace it, which no other buyer will do AFAIK.

@Guys
Still not able to root the phone :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Try the method in both of these links:

AT&T Pantech Burst [ Discussion Thread ] | Page 21 | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

How to Make your pantech Burst recognizable - GizmoLord Forum

pratyush997

Inactive
^^ Tried the second link. Still no use..... :(
Uninstall pantech **** first with any good uninstaller
Reboot
Reinstall it.
connect device and try adb'ing it (cool if it works or else continue)
manually uninstall the driver from device manager (under Android Phone/ Device or ADB composite )
connect device and select update drivers > manually find driver> Let me pick from a list ... > and select Pantech (adb composite driver) and reboot

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ Tried the second link. Still no use..... :(

I rooted it on my Win7 laptop using PDANet drivers. Had a lot of trouble getting it to work on my Win8 machine but it started working properly all of a sudden the other day. I don't even remember what I did. :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom