Status
Not open for further replies.

mihirvashist

Journeyman
hi i just installed MS OFFICE 2007 beta from digit but i can't get the key i have registered with the website but still all i can see is two links abt downloadind\g the office,
please help me
thnx

Ishan

In the zone
[Edited Batty]Link deleted. Do not post link to illegal content here. Consider this a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishan

In the zone
becoz once when someone gave me a serial key of a software in this forum...I was put on a warning...so

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I suppose all of us have the same starting with "MTP6Q ... ". ... if yes then we can share the key (ie give the key to mihirvashisht).

OP
mihirvashist

mihirvashist

Journeyman
Ishan said:
[Edited Batty]Link deleted. Do not post link to illegal content here. Consider this a warning.

sorry but i think you misunderstood me.....
i want to say that the beta version is available till feb 2007...
but that time in order to use it u must get a key from microsoft....
it is legal(i suppose)...
and i think it is free..
all they need is your info.......

note:-i'm not sure whether it is free but BETA versions are generally free so plz correct if i have misunderstood this

pops

Broken In
Use this link: www.microsoft.com/india/office
Or: *profile.microsoft.com/RegSysProfil...5d75d9-a59b-47df-ae03-705285d07691&lcid=16393
If u have already MSN/Hotmail ID then SinIn Ortherwise SineUp.

Finally Use the link posted to ur mail inbox & get the key

go_gamez

In the zone
i have a key that hasnt been used..if someone needs..i can share...its a original key that i got from micrsoft...by mail..
the reason i didnt use it..cauz i found that office 2007..(i knw its beta )takes time to load..and has lots of bugs...

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
hay.. i registered the digit one and its working fine.. just u hav to go to the link provided in and register and they will give u the key then and there in the site.. u can even go to ms india and u will get the tag "digit..." over ther.. rest u can do of ur own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom