Office 2010 scheduled for June release

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
*www.neowin.net/images/news/newlogos/msoffice2010logo-new.png​

Microsoft is set to launch an entirely new updated wave of Office applications in June 2010. The Office suite will be updated for Windows, including ribbon support for all products, and will also be launching Office 2010 for Mac OS X sometime in 2010.

Office 2010 will be released in six different flavours, including a free version that includes Microsoft Word and Excel, but comes with limited functionality and includes advertisements. The editions of Office 2010 will come in Starter, Home and Student, Home and Business, Standard, Professional and Professional Plus.

neowin

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Wonder how much more they will change Excel. Never really liked Office 2007. To much candy, and that ribbon is irritating.

Also most key board shortcuts did not carry over from Office 2003.

satyamy

Alive Again...
^^
Wonder how much more they will change Excel. Never really liked Office 2007. To much candy, and that ribbon is irritating.

Also most key board shortcuts did not carry over from Office 2003.
yes theirs a big difference between Office 2003 & 07,
but it u go professional 2007 is too much helpful & fast also 2010 is much better than 07
earlier i need to use macromedia flash sometime to make presentation that too waste a long time
but now i can make professional ones in 2007 / 10 very easily no need of flash etc...

so overall its really cool & necessary

u only need a bit of practise after that its really easy :-o

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
True..but I use it extensively for VBA and complex formula's. And found the interface really difficult.

Usually I used Excel 2007 only when I need > 256 columns and/or 65536 rows....!

Also at times, the VBA does not compile correctly when migrating. Sad...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom