[Query] NZXT Service Mumbai

debugger

Broken In
Hello everyone,

Today one of the wires which connects the power button of the cabinet came out.
So wanted to solder the wire.
Anybody knows where I can fix this problem?
using NZXT Gamma Cabinet.
Thank you..

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
You should be able to get it soldered by any guy who does electronic device repairs- like a TV repair guy or some PC repair shop. To my knowledge, Prime ABGB is the distributor in Lamington road, so if you can, ask them.

OP
D

debugger

Broken In
thank you for replying bro.
But I don't know where to solder in the board of power button.
When I saw both the wires came out and I am at no clue where to solder. So I doubt that even TV repair guys know where to solder.
I have sent a mail to primeabgb. Waiting for their reply.

If anybody has Gamma Cabinet please provide me picture where to solder exactly in power button.

Also would there be any problem if I start the pc manually? i.e. by contacting two wires of the same power button to start the pc.
Will that harm my pc?

Last edited:

Vyom93

Journeyman
is nzxt gamma having reset and power button solder together on a pcb (board) ? is there any thing written o pcb like P SW

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
is nzxt gamma having reset and power button solder together on a pcb (board) ? is there any thing written o pcb like P SW

please post a picture for the OP

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=122415]debugger[/MENTION]: you can look here and see if you can find any pictures of the buttons and wire. im in office with web filters, so i cant see the pictures, and i dont remember which pictures i uploaded. :p.

Top Bottom