NZXT Gamma in Mumbai?

lycan

Broken In
I want to buy a decent cheap Cabinet so shortlisted NZXT gamma and found its not available in Delhi. On some threads i found out its probably available on local shops in Mumbai!!
Now i have a interview in Mumbai on 12th July and will reach there on 11th morning so i want to know from where i can buy it so that i can buy and take back home.... also tell me should i buy like because for any warranty claim i wont be coming back Mumbai!!
Mumbai local guys i need ur special support!! ;)
THNX

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well, you could always order it via Prime ABGB and get it shipped to Delhi. They're the ones who are distributing and selling it.

OP
L

lycan

Broken In
Well, you could always order it via Prime ABGB and get it shipped to Delhi. They're the ones who are distributing and selling it.

bro its out of stock on Prime abgb Buy Online NZXT Gamma MID TOWER Black interior chassis in India ... can i get it from a market like Nehru place?

Inceptionist

Journeyman
It might be in stock before 11 July. If it is not at PrimeABGB, there's another small shop called 'Computer Gallery'. You can ask him that. Almost all my purchases are from these two shops. I'm not aware of any other shops which has this cabinet. 'Shankheshwar' might have it, but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom