NZ lost to india

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Coool

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Re: India lost to NZ

Sorry guys......I don't want to rewind it one once again in my mind....Sorry guys....Please leave that one.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

i wanted to be a cricketer and want to play for india....well thats a long story....that's not gonna end up now if i start.....

Even i wanted to be a cricketer.But i dont hate india.There are many guys still playing cricket in their gully's who dream of playing cricket for india.Dont think you are the only one in india.Guys like Irfan,Dhoni,Raina,Kaif,Sehwag came from small towns and look where they are now.;)If they can climb that ladder with their hardwork anyone can if they work harder.;)

^^ hmmmm, I think your story will be interesting.

haan tabhi tere avatar ke haath machal rahe hai kuch interesting sun ne ke liye.:lol:

Last edited:
OP
Coool

Coool

^^ mai league matches me b accha perform karaatha...
State selections me select karnekeliye 10k tak mange the...woh b playing 11 hothe ki nahi hothe ki pathanahi..:mad:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

^^ mai league matches me b accha perform karaatha...
State selections me select karnekeliye 10k tak mange the...woh b playing 11 hothe ki nahi hothe ki pathanahi..:mad:

dekha story nikal aayi na.:rolleyes:Yeh toh har jagah hota hai bhai.Ab toh IPL and ICL bhi hai try karta rah.:)

OP
Coool

Coool

Well, playing in nz pitchs are like playing on cement wicket which Indians are not used to..remember dhoni in second t20? He strugle to find timing..that will happen to all youngstars in this series..england,w.i,s.a,aus,nz pitchs are totally different from sub continent...remember last years series against aus in aus? The key man in that series is sachin. Infact he is the man responsible for that series win..he is the key man in this series too..if he clicks anything can happen..in the test series we had a game on because of senior members which nz lacks..i think nz will win the series with 4-1....

OP
Coool

Coool

^ Xams fever boss !

aaj khush toh bahut hoga tu...
Stars news pe 8 baje "kaise sher huey dher" delkhna na bhoolna:D:D

Still 4 games to go lets see....

Pat

Beyond Smart

Rather it would be "Kaise Shero ne kiya Shikaar" ;-)
Wonderful victory for Indians btw :)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

^ Xams fever boss !

Still 4 games to go lets see....

abey yaar kaise sher huey dher ka title match haarne pe hai.

Aaj ka title hoga bharat ke ballebajjo ne kiwiyon ki dhajjiyaan uraayi.:lol:

OP
Coool

Coool

^ Mai tho sirf thumara earlier post kaise dher huey sher ko reverse karatha........:D

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!

Indian team is a wrong term to address the multi-core minting 11+2 team members, specially breeded to give us goose bumps when seen and also to sign some autography at some times, mostly seen in adds and on ramp showcasing some real Macho images

Gov had officially announced to refer This winning /loosing/fighting/ team as TEAM INDIA !!

yeah we might win after all we got a good team of goof's who some times can do miracles < not often > happy that the two loosing helped them to get to ground and this win on 3rd march concretes the future plays

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

^^and what about all the matches won during 2008:x:x

You seem like a die hard Hindi news channel fan..always have a problem with Team India:x:x

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!

^^and what about all the matches won during 2008:x:x

You seem like a die hard Hindi news channel fan..always have a problem with Team India:x:x

^^ sorry my friend i love watching cricket and even today was able to see them thanks to weekly off on tuesdays !!

i am a fan of these wonderful people and have been to ranjit trophy matches in the early morning to see them playing .. but the thing is its now not the same what it used to be i mean our team is strong no doubt but i am afraid too deliverable at times too

i dont watch any particular news channel except INDIA TV for good goofy houmor that is telecaste 24*7 as breaking news and special programs its so funny , i mean a stress reliver for office hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom