NVIDIA 81.98 driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
i dont know what the hell happened after installing nvidia 81.98 drivers my system keeping on rebooting with bsod and error

irql_not_less_or_equal

whenever i play need for speed most wanted it shows me this bsod

i have FX5200 nvidia graphic card xp with sp2

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I am using 81.98 since it was released (about a month or 2 ago). No problems here. Maybe it is conflicting with some software on your setup. What security software are u using (antivirus/firewall)? Did u recently install some software?

dada_patekar

Broken In
arey guru3d.com se latest 83.90 wala driver install kar le. here it is link. sabse latest hain ye.

*downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1326

janitha

Wise Old Owl
dada_patekar said:
arey guru3d.com se latest 83.90 wala driver install kar le. here it is link. sabse latest hain ye.

I am trying to load the latest drivers for my Asus 6200 TC (PCiE). I have downloaded it from the Asus site. In the instructions, it is said that I should uninstall the old drivers before installing it. Though the device manager shows the older version installed, I cannot uninstall it since it is not in the list of Add/Remove in the control panel. I am using XP SP II. Pl help.

V.Prem Kumar

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
dada_patekar said:

This is a beta version.. So beware.. Its not the latest released version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom