Numero Uno Racing Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Which is the best Racing Game Title you guys & if there are gals have played.
-------------------------------------------------
When you reply- do add the reason>>
Why do you think its the best, according to you.
-------------------------------------------------

My best racing game played are--

1->Formula 1. '99-'02-- .
2->Colin McRae '04
3->NFS Porsche Unleashed

All these titles are Totally Professional.
In F1 & CMR, there's no room for error. Very Unforgiving game. The slightest mistake MAKES a big difference in the game. Thats why i'm in LOVE with these titles. Waiting for the next F1 title for PC.

Play the F1 game with the following settings== Drivers Agression- 35% & Drivers AI- 85%. & all the Driver Aid's OFF except the Braking.

SolidSnake

Broken In
If I go by Fun Factor then...

NFS 3 : HP (PS1)
NFS : HP2 (PS2)
Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2)
Moto Racer : World Tour (PS1)
San Francisco Rush 2049 (DC)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
s18000rpm said:
3->NFS Porsche Unleashed
.... man with all due respect for me this was the worst nfs title that had been released if u ask me this game dis-respected the porche brand .... i mean if u notice the car tilted more than it turned when u turned it

Back to the topic:

1. Underground 1
2. NFS VI
3. NFS IIse

Why -> no reason just enjoy playing them .... underground 1 had a good feel to it ..... VI - the cars were good, trax were good, IIse ..... man this game is the best ever .... kabhibhi bolo me ready to play (no competition maza ata hai)

supersaiyan

In the zone
whole of nfs series, burnout series(fell in love with the game the first time i played it)
why i like
NFS- NFS2SE was the first racing game i played. i was already a huge fan of cars and the game not only increased my knowledge but also allowed to me to actually drive them especially the mclaren f1 which till date is my fav car.
NFS Underground- the NFSU series made me live my fantasy of becoming an underground racer and street racing. i always wanted to make my own car and after seeing fast and the furious i was even more excited. but i didn't like nfsmw as much as i like the underground series. i especially like NFSUG1 as it has great tracks combined with great music and nfsug2 for its wide variety of tweaking stuff.

Burnout- i have never played any game like burnout.EVER!! the constant adrenaline rush that the game provides is simply awesome not to forget the feeling of sheer high speed that i get when i play it especially from the bumper view.once me and one of my friends started playing burnout at 8 in the night and got up at 6 in the morn!! i just hope it gets released for the pc

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
mAV3 said:
i mean if u notice the car tilted more than it turned when u turned it

if you are talking about the "Classic Era" Cars, then they are supposed to tilt coz those cars are Classic.
But if you are talking about the "Golden Era" & "Modern Era" Cars then i think you haven't Explored the game fully yet.
If you have the Porsche 911 Turbo(2000), then goto car setup window & set the "Down force" for front==100 & for rear= 95.
The same for "MobyDick", 944 Turbo.
Then see the difference in handling.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
I loved F1, but have only played till 2002 version.

Which is the latest of the F1 series till date?
and which is the next one to be released?

Vyasram

The pWnster
sports style

F1 2005
MotoGP URT 2

fun style
Burnout Revenge / Takedown
Gran Turismo a-spec
NFS ug 2

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
NFS Underground 2 was my favorite yet. It was waht made me like Racing games... well, Brooke Burke really :p

totally agree with ya man,brooke sure is hot,much more than josie maran
i still prefer hot puruit 2 though,takes much longer to beat than nfsug2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom