Np350 game compatibility?

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Hi friends i would like to purchase a laptop after huge search i think i will go with Samsung NP350 with i5.It has Intel HD 3000 graphics
I would like to clarify that can this laptop play games like crysis 2.
Some one will think that it is foolish of me but on youtube i have found two videos which shows games like this on intel HD mechine here are them

Intel HD 3000 - Starcraft 2 , Crysis 2 , Mafia 2 , Dirt 3 - Gameplay - YouTube

Syndicate | Intel HD 3000 - YouTube

please verify them and help me.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
You may be able to play them, but seriously crysis 2 on intel gpu?! :mrgreen:

It probably will be just playable at the lowest settings. Are you sure you'll like 800*600 with everything set to low?

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Hi Thank u all for ur valuable responses.But on the above mentioned Youtube videos I have seen that playing of game like syndicate and i thing it is most graphic intensive game.They play smooth and i don't see any bad resolution problem and all that on the video.And by the way i will upgrade the RAM to 8GB i like the NP350 bcoz it is lightweight and has more battery life.
If you can provide me another laptop that can support this games but light weight as possible then please give suggestion i don't mind about other features like screen size and all.

sarthak

In the zone
If you want to play games with integrated graphics then wait for laptops with intel's ivy bridge or amd's trinity processors.

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
I have nothing against integrated graphics i simply like to have a portable laptop not something like 2.3kg like.And i can tell you this i will never play above mentioned games or games like that on laptop i am just checking to know how powerful the NP350 or NP530 13 inch version is.

Top Bottom