Now just press Enter to post comments in FB. Too much FacebooK!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Don't be surprised if you see any comment on facebook, that seemed incomplete! Because, in an effort to "ease" the posting of comments, now user just need to press "Enter" key after entering the words, while posting comments.

So when user needs to enter new line, he has no option except, pressing Shift + Enter, which a lot of user will have to figure out themselves.

Do you too think, these random changes are a lot of times, just plain, "irritating!" ?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had Facebook been owned by Apple, this would have been revolutionary, not irritating.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think it has been around for quite some time. Some time in January my friend created a group and I went to reply but couldn't find the button. He asked me to hit Enter key and it'll be fine.

azzu

AJJU
I got a Im form my friend that he'z unable to comment on FB..:p ..
i was ignoring him..
now i know wat is the problem :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Yes we all do but entering comments by hitting "Enter" in keyboard was not there in Facebook since starting. It has been implemented recently.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How did you deactivate? I wanna do mine, badly :)

oh.. there is an inbuilt setting, that you can access thru:
Account -> Account Settings -> Deactivate Account

but if you wan't more fun out of deactivating your FB account, there is whole website dedicated to this, known as Suicide Machine!!! Web 2.0 Suicide Machine - Meet your Real Neighbours again! - Sign out forever!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
and all my friends just post videos and nothing else for days..without flash they'd actually start using FB :p
But what will happen to the all farmers and fishermen and City-zens (i am talking about farmville,fishville and cityville) !!!!!! :D

@Vineet: nice find mate...I think my time to use that site will come soon :glass-tired: :wwe:

pauldmps

Banned
Suicide Machine has stopped Facebook suicide after a cease & desist letter sent to them from Facebook. So the only way to close your account is by the official way.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, as far as I know Suicide Machine deletes all your data from your account, not just deactivate.
It even shows you removing each friend from your friend list, and removing your posts... etc.. pretty sleek!!!

Goten

Banned
Why do u want to give out meaningful social networking...Control addiction and dont add some1 who is not really ur friend.

Peace~~~!

Top Bottom