Nothing is opening !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyme

Broken In
it's strange but i'm not able yo open any of the folder in my computer ........ My explorer.exe is workin since my desktop is there but whatever i click(foler or icon/shortcuts) is not opening...but ya files (.doc , .txt , .exe) are working ...........

So suggest me something Plz .......:-(

OP
destroyme

destroyme

Broken In
yaa !!!!!! nothin is openning and no error msgs.... it's just that every thing goes Blank for 5 sec. and then again i'm there (i.e at desktop) :!::!:

OP
destroyme

destroyme

Broken In
i use Kaspersky Intenet Security 6.0 (fully updated) ... and i mean like desktop w/o Explorer.exe for some sec. and then everything returns to normal .

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^that is a firewall and not an antivirus software.Download a good antivirus software like avast or avg and scan for viruses.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No I am not sure but it may be the biggest cause of the problem.kaspersky antivirus and internet security are two different softwares.If you have the antivirus please run a full scan.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no Vimal, its a security suite (antivirus+ Antispyware...)

well did you d/l this Kaspersky from the Official site or a warez site?

if from later, then the KIS is a Trojan itself (worlds most complicated one).:evil:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^that is a firewall and not an antivirus software.Download a good antivirus software like avast or avg and scan for viruses.
Its a firewall + Antivirus+AntiSpyware+....

@Destroyme, does this happen in safe mode?

OP
destroyme

destroyme

Broken In
No i found this s/w frm my friend so don't know the EXACT src. and

@LUCKY_STAR i haven't checked that .... So there can be a diff . because i thought some sys. file must be missing ..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
destroyme said:
No i found this s/w frm my friend so don't know the EXACT src. and

:twisted:(fit a loud buzzer sound here:D)It maybe then the dangerous thing s18000rpm is talking about.

Can you check it now if it works in safe mode.

OP
destroyme

destroyme

Broken In
hi @ All ........ As we all talked yesterday abt my Unique Problem ...which actually gets worse TODAY as my desktop starts fluctuating (like Tubelight) so i hav to format my windows .......

So Plz suggest me someway which would help my PC to be in better shape and not fell to last problem again(which i can hope so only) ........!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom