Notebook Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
I bought a Dell Inspiron Notebook recently with core duo 1.6Ghz, 1GB ram, 80 GB SATA 7200 HDD, Ati X1400 card with Media center SP2. It came preloaded with Symantec System Restore which used to boot into Recovery environment when CTRL+F11 was pressed during boot up. But of recently it doesnt loads when i press during booting but i can boot into it if i load window and click on the utility which enables loading it the next time computer is restarted. I tried almost everything, even restored my system to factory condition using recovery environment which i loaded using the utility after booting into windows and then restarting but even this didnt help. Also the DELL Media Direct(The instant on Media Player) has also stopped functioning. And i cant ask Dell for help as the notebook is from USA and they ask to first get it transferred to india which is not possible at present. Please Help.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
i cant say much abt d technical prb but rgrdg service, u can definitely cal dell in india n tel dem dat u r a visitor or on a project here n get ur prb solvd.

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Thanks. actually i got the problem fixed right now by restoring my MBR by a utility avlbl on DELL site. Anywayz thanks for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom