Not able to open sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

In the zone
My friend is having Mozilla Firefox as well as IE 6,
He is not able to open any site in any of the above browser..

But the thing is that...any site can be opened for the first time of starting any one of the above Browser....what i mean is ....when he starts his PC connects to net(Through dial up), opens IE or Firefox, and opens any site...The site is correctly displayed. But then none of the link can be opened through that page...Even after closing the broswer and again starting it...none of thhe site can be opened...untill he restarts his PC..A simple disconnection and reconnection doesnt help

and then the same thing...again only first page(whichver he opens) is loaded,.then everything "Page not found " type of error..

He tried deleting all the cookiees and offline content..cleared the chache..but in vein..the problem still persists...Pls help....This is happening since..a week..

(If u dont understand the problem...tell me I'll try to be more clear.)

No one to help?

Last edited:

abhijitroy

Broken In
Check the connection settings. You can access it from Tools>Internet Options. Since your friend is using dial up so, go for direct connection option. In FF Tools>Options>General>Connection Settings and then check the Direct Connection radio button. In IE Tools>Internet Options>Settings and then check Automatically Detect Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom