noob question: How to play GTA Vice City ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
I know this must be a very simple question for you. I have recently got a PS2 and bought the game GTA Vice City. But i have no clue what is to be done in the game and what is the aim of the game. Can anyone please enlighten me on this. I was not able to find much help from google :|

Last when i started, i was in a city outside a car, thats it... :confused:

Help Appreciated

magneticme200

In the zone
just start the game by moving the character around...
just take the character to the place markd on the map...keep your speakers on..and listen to what they all talk about..!!

this game is basically about a guy making into the big bad world...
he does the missions that are being given to him my various ppl..!!
jst do thm and u ll realise tht u had been missing on smethng in ur life uptill nw....!!

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
The aim of da game will be told to you before begining each stage/task.. The pink marker on da map shows you wer u've to go during da mission..

johny rico

i hack.. sometimes
Well you won't have much money in the beginning. So steal some buy beating the crap outta rich ppl:D Then as you progress you get to know where ammunation is and other guns are. Do all the the cab, vigilante and fire truck missions. you get cool stuff when u complete them.. If you get really bored run around the city and note where the guns are and use them to challenge the police which u can't do in real life;). After a while military comes with a tank, steal it and wreck the city. There are still lots more.. checkout ign walkthrough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom