Non Stop MP3 in K750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Friends,

In K750i,

Song loaded under Media Player >> All Music, need to select any one song and than all songs/file runs Non Stop i.e. continuously.:)

But under File Manager >> Sounds >> Hindi, this Hindi folder loaded with 80 Hindi songs but can not play Non Stop, after each song need to select another song and press play to run.:(

Is there any method/setting by which I can run NON-STOP MP3 files in/from One Folder.

Any Help please?

Pathik

Google Bot
the file manager wasnt meant to play media files... it was just to browse them...
y dont u play them from the media player itself???

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
the file manager wasnt meant to play media files... it was just to browse them...
y dont u play them from the media player itself???
How to Transfer all Song folders from File Manger to Media Player?:confused: or how to rund Songs from Foler withing File Manager.

I don't know about this loading I just seat ideally when my Friend doing all this job for me

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Create a playlist in media player with needed files.
Also media player gives u more power as u can use equalizer.(Manual high is best for loudspeaker).

Pathik

Google Bot
U can view all songs in media player... U dont hv to copy them... Then create a playlist...

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Friends,

Done same! Will ring you if need more!

Wish you all A Happy Holi

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
happy holi to everyone!

also just goto the tracks option in media player. it'll list all the files playable in sounds folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom