Nokia's answer to the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*www.timesnow.tv/ImageGallery/N1965.jpg
the Nokia E90, Nokia's answer to the Apple iphone

Mobile phones just keep getting better - it's a segment that is growing, and the competition is getting too hot to handle.

If the Apple iphone was the latest buzzword, Nokia is not going to be left far behind. Check out the latest in the Nokia Communicator Series - the Nokia E90, Nokia's answer to the Apple Iphone.

Well, Nokia's communicator series have quite defined what a true business phone should have, they've had a quite stellar run, all the way from the early 9000 series to the 9500 series, and the latest is the Nokia E90, but before we go ahead, here are the tech-specifics:

Specs:

NOKIA E90

Dimensions: 132 x 57 x 20 mm

Weight: 210 gms

Operating System: Symbian s60 ver 9.2

Display: Dual Display system 800 x 352 pixels inside, 240 x 320 pixels outside, 16 million colours

Camera: 3.2 Megapixels

Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS

Memory: 128 MB, expandable to 2 GB

Battery Life: 6 hrs talk, 14 hrs standby (claimed)

Cost: Rs 40,499 MRP

Read More

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
y does evy1 start comparing evy new fone to the iphone???
btw the e90 is not even a touch screen so how can u even think of comparing them...
also the e90 is a league above the iphone in term of features....
and its quite old now..

Pathik

Google Bot
yep @ mav
@cyno nope its very different from the previous communicators..
its not s80 but s60 os9.2

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
pathiks said:
y does evy1 start comparing evy new fone to the iphone???
btw the e90 is not even a touch screen so how can u even think of comparing them...
also the e90 is a league above the iphone in term of features....
and its quite old now..
Exactly. If you compare the features, almost every phone is going to trump the iPhone.

The iPhone isn't about features. It is about making the existing features work better. It is all about a pleasant user experience.

I hate these Nokia pencil boxes anyway. My uncle is buying this one. I, for one, just cannot justify spending Rs. 40,000 on these bricks.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@pathiks: I know OS will be different (And they might have added camera and vibrator) but even 9x00 were a waste of money. (They were not mine though, my bro brought them for himself and I used them for about 3-4 months each). These are not even the flaunting material like n95 or e60. Well this is my personal opinion.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
nokia's real answer will be a touch-screen phone with all the usual nokia support a better OS and the highest price:D.touch is the way to go from here in phones.

i'm personally waiting for a custom phone(assembled) so we can add cheap hardware from L.R. and use our patented pirated s/w's and OS :D. so we can expect symbian OS 9.2 in a 5k phone!

I read in PCW that the i-phone's camera costs just Rs.500.

Here's my custom config-

Fast processor,5mpx cam,4 loudspeakers,OS 9.2(symbian),4gb microsd upgradable to 20gb,5" screen with 480x360 res. and of course touch screen.as for the bugs and s/w issues tum log ho na:D

alansmith33

Right off the assembly line
Seen a 4gb microsd card on memoryking.com for £29.99inc vat...
if you type the voucher code "MICROFREEDEL" then you get free shipping...

*www.memoryking.com/mall/departmentpage.cfm/MemoryKing/87875/1/1

total price £29.99 inc vat & Delivery

Third Eye

gooby pls
alansmith33 said:
Seen a 4gb microsd card on memoryking.com for £29.99inc vat...
if you type the voucher code "MICROFREEDEL" then you get free shipping...

*www.memoryking.com/mall/departmentpage.cfm/MemoryKing/87875/1/1

total price £29.99 inc vat & Delivery

Why are you posting this everywhere.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The Topic is highly mis-titled and irrelevant!
Its time people start understanding the basic necessity in languge.
" Words tend to have their exact meaning"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom