Nokia to announce a laptop?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Nokia is gearing up for some major announcements at its October 22 Nokia World event slated to be held in Abu Dhabi. The company has just released a teaser image of the event that suggests unveiling of a phablet, tablet and laptop.

The new teaser image, however, has fuelled rumours about the alleged Lumia 1520 phablet and Lumia 2520 tablet. According to rumours, Nokia's forthcoming phablet sports a 6.0-inch 1080p display and is powered by a Snapdragon 800 chipset. The device also has a 20MP PureView camera sensor with a 6-element optically stabilized lens along with LED flash. The built-in storage is tipped to be 32GB, with no storage expansion option.

The Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet is expected to be on the lines of Windows RT tablets, and will come with kickstand on its back. The tablet is likely to come with a full HD display. S

Details about the Nokia laptop are scarce. However, the teaser image confirms an imminent release of the device.

“The press conference will start at 8am UK time (that’s 11am Abu Dhabi time). And the webcast from the event will be broadcast right here on Conversations, so that you can watch the action on your screen of choice,” says Nokia in a release.

Nokia to announce a laptop on October 22? - Mobile Phone | News | ThinkDigit

reniarahim1

Youngling
i guess the picture says the event can be watched on mobile, laptop or tablet. not that they will be announcing a laptop.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
i guess the picture says the event can be watched on mobile, laptop or tablet. not that they will be announcing a laptop.

Right But Nokia had plans to enter into the netbook segment long back,Now with microsoft,I guess they're bringing it out.
But,It can be as you said,or it's just a tablet with an attachable keyboard.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Microsoft failed yet again with hardware releasing Windows RT devices and now, I assume, they are using Nokia's brand name to push those devices.

Top Bottom