Nokia Phone Theft.. How can i track any help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in symbian s 40 or i can say you will not get any anti theft application in java format

i got my 2 phone one is nokia 3230 and n 95 back due to this tracker application so i know all this procedure very well

asking the operator to record is not a good option as they are not going to do just for you...you need atleast inspector level person with you who can go and talk to the regional head office and make them to report the police...in police there is a survilance wing who can help you but they dont care unless there is a emergency and you can see their's capablity in recent helicopter crash of that politician...kitna time laga liya tha unhone ne

for tracking imei they nned an instrument which is of 2 cr and india they dont have it so we have to relay on the sim code flashing on the registered imei no. and then trace the address of that sim

and then plzzzzzzzzzz dont let police to register your mobile on their register coz then you have to appoint lawyer to get it from court blah blah blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom