NOKIA PC SUITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I am not sure but this might be if you are using PC suite version not meant for 6610 as there are optimsed version for every kind of fone -- you have to download the 6610 version from Nokia website..

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
champ_rock said:
actually the prob is that it is not detecting 6610......
it detects 6630 fine.................

Oh so you tried to connect 6610 with dku2 cable which comes with 6630! Iam right? Please note that 6610 will only work with dku5 which costs you about 1900 bucks! So your prob is solved I think.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
oxford dictionary
norton antivirus
counter strike
midtown maddness
fe explorer.
flight game
and many tthemesssssssssssss

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
champ_rock said:
yeah DKU2 onnly........ will not spend 1900 for that...... thanks any ways

are yaar get an usb ti infrared adapter..costs around 200 bucks...ur problem will be solved;.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
actually my 6630 does not have infrared and 6610 does not have bluetooth.........

so the common thing is a dta cable nly

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
vishalbhatia said:
champ_rock said:
actually the prob is that it is not detecting 6610......
it detects 6630 fine.................

Oh so you tried to connect 6610 with dku2 cable which comes with 6630! Iam right? Please note that 6610 will only work with dku5 which costs you about 1900 bucks! So your prob is solved I think.

u already told that u have the cable for ur 6630....

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
But vishal he's already mentioned that his 6630 doesn't have infrared. SO, i guess there's no one stop soln. to this as he's himself admitted or is there?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey a good alternative to pc suite is Float's mobile agent. it has been specifically designed for SE phones but works well wid popular nokia sets.

*fma.sourceforge.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom