Nokia N97 mini

Khaleej Times News Paper For N97 mini:-
the khaleej times is a good paper and it is a newspaper based in dubai UAE i know this because i lived there and read it very good app just waiting for the gulf news app now!Khaleej means gulf. I think they mean Persian Gulf which is in middle east between Iran and UAE and some other countries.

Download From Nokia OVI Store
*store.ovi.com/content/20108

[youtube]XSxDOTWpaXM&[/youtube]

Khaleej Times News Paper For N97 mini:-
the khaleej times is a good paper and it is a newspaper based in dubai UAE i know this because i lived there and read it very good app just waiting for the gulf news app now!Khaleej means gulf. I think they mean Persian Gulf which is in middle east between Iran and UAE and some other countries.

Download From Nokia OVI Store
*store.ovi.com/content/20108

Simple, yet rich and useful. Provides local UAE News, which is great. Need a bit more up to date News though

talwar

Broken In
I think N97 mini is really impressive and i want to share a video review of this handset,i make some video calls with this phone and i think its best for video calling...really amazing experience....
[youtube]CUpqR1iNJt4[/youtube]

Firecaster

Broken In
Hey guys,
I am looking for N97 mini browsing experience...can i use phone browser for posting on thinkdigit forums...?????

desuza.jony

Broken In
Hey guys,
I am looking for N97 mini browsing experience...can i use phone browser for posting on thinkdigit forums...?????

N97 mini is best phone for browsing with touch and QWERTY both....i always use opera browser....kinetic scrolling make simple to browser and easy to use with QWERTY keypad....so i think i give 4 out of 5 for browsing on this phone....

Firecaster

Broken In
Is there any way of free downloading any twitter cleints in my Nokia N97 mini. I have activated NOP(net on phone) via Airtel.

sughreev

Broken In
I am running windows 7 with all updates etc.

I have the latest version of nokia Ovi Suite and the latest version of Nokia PC Suite.

I am reluctantly trying to get used to using ovi suite instead of PC ever since Nokia's update page seemed to suggest I should be using OVi suite with this phone.

Anyway bluetooth connection is working fine. I can do all syncs with everything on bluetooth.

USB connection is not, when the phone is connected, and I select PC Suite on the phone, the phone and PC then get stuck in a sort of loop where the PC is "installing drivers" and the phone keeps asking me to select PC Suite mode. Occasionally I get an error message saying I am stuck in file transfer mode.

I have also tried this after going into settings and setting USB connection mode to PC SUITE only, with Don't Ask selected.

desuza.jony

Broken In
@ sughreev

Actually, the phone may not be the problem in your case but the device drivers on your PC, which has nothing to do with the phone. Go to your PC's control panel and check if you have Nokia Flashing Driver (or something like that) installed. Then click ovi suite and repair installation. By the way, in your AV software, please add ovi suite to the white-list, other wise the AV will block the connections it makes.

donzeye

Broken In
Want to purchase a new leather cover for my N97 mini...any suggestion! which type cover suits for my phone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom