Nokia N93 Vs Nokia N73 ME - Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Okay guys,
I own a nokia n90 and o2 atom pure at the moment.
i want to say good bye to my n90 for various reasons.

well i have 2 choices in front of me, nokia n93 and n73 ME.
price is not a concern, the main issue is usability, i need a fone at least for a year.
i need to know are their any issues with n93??
some people said that twist function will give you shivers and things like that...
But i still have my heart on n93, maybe coz i own a n90 so i dont wanna go to the 70 series :D.
Well lemme know which model should i iopt for and More importantly why??

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
lol..why on earth would would you want to go for that giant when you have the n95 a few thousands more..beats me..yea...my frnd has the n90...its quite a nice phone..the n93i..is not quite an improvement xcept the pixels...go ahead if u like bulky clamshells..the n73 is a completely different option..and falls in the mid-end category..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
No point going for N93. It's enormous, ugly and expensive. Only reason to buy it is if you want optical zoom in your phone or if you want stereo sound in your recorded videos. But I don't think the bulk is worth these two rarely needed features. Get a N82. Small, sturdy candybar formfactor, fantastic 5 mp camera and a great feature set. It has all the features of N93 and some more and yet costs just as much. It's a no-brainer, really.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
well, there is no point in comparing N73 ME with N93!
N73 falls under the 12K budget these days. Plus, not that exciting features u'll get after ur last phone, i.e. N90!
IMO, N93 is an amazing phone. Considering its optical zooming and most important.... a dedicated 3D processor! However, the only problem is its price, i.e. 22K ! See, with that budget, i would suggest the same what other digit-ians are suggesting...i.e. N82! A complete package in 19K!! Go for it.. :)

i think you should go with n95 8gb without keeping any doubt in mind
its excellent and good for all
and far better than the phones you have listed

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n96 is built on different chipset platform other than n82/n95 8gb .. hence does not have dedicated graphics accelerator ..

haider_up32

Broken In
...N93 is a nokia's flagship clamshell phone ...main features are video recording at 640*480 at 30fps ,3x optical...it has dedicated graphics chip but doesnt support ngage games for now..n73 supports nagage,is slow ......nokia recently confirmed that it will not be launching a successor to n93 soon

*priceguru.in/mobiles

Last edited:
OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
n93 is my love man, i wont part with it, sadly my dealer hasnt found a n93 in the market so i have to wait :(.
can anyone confirm the prices in second hand market for n93??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom