Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Nokia N79 - Nseries with style and features

Nokia N85 - the dual slider evolves: OLED, USB charging, tri-band WCDMA

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nokia E51 has 96 MB RAM & while using it, I found it preety fast for my needs. iF N79 is able to give same performance then I got no reason not to buy it.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
nokia is going to make a killing in 14-22 k segment with n78 , 6220 , n82 , n79 and n85 ..

i really liked n85.. but its price will be high initially .. if its under 20k , i might get it ..

MasterMinds

hell boy
n85 i dont think will b under 20k...

and yes both these phones look superb
and n82's price fall for sure!!!!!

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
YEa,With LG,SE and Samsung already having captured the Market, Nokia's 8 mP will be a huge seller. :lol:

As for the N79 and the N85, someone please ask Nokia to hire a few more designers and use better material.The 6220c has been stopped in our area due to pathetic implementation of substandard materials.the keyboard cracks and the paint peels off.

The N85 is a copy of the N81 and the N79 is a N82 with a better keypad.

Please bring out something new Nokia.You are looking sick.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
hey, this has benefited some people like me. I had a problem with N82's Keypad which the solved with N79. What else can I ask for :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
YEa,With LG,SE and Samsung already having captured the Market, Nokia's 8 mP will be a huge seller. :lol:

As for the N79 and the N85, someone please ask Nokia to hire a few more designers and use better material.The 6220c has been stopped in our area due to pathetic implementation of substandard materials.the keyboard cracks and the paint peels off.

The N85 is a copy of the N81 and the N79 is a N82 with a better keypad.

Please bring out something new Nokia.You are looking sick.

Dude,$hit happens,remember this.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.abload.de/img/uiq5ov.jpg

*www.uiq.com/images/page/dark-screenshots.jpg

*www.uiq.com/images/page/browsers.jpg

Umm..something is "die"-ing :lol:

*www.uiq.comlink removed

"Our passion for innovation has continued. UIQ can now proudly present the third generation of touch UI. The prospects look good. Touch UI is on its way. But beware: there are many roads to choose along the way. We know the ones to take." -UIQ Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Until and unless you actually talk about the topic, thread is closed. PM me if you can (want to) have a proper discussion rather than pushing through your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom