Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Nokia N95

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
N95...I like good looking bulky phones...Anorexia is not good....Also slim phone tend to be very delicate and difficult to hold....Light weight phones u just keep on checking your pocket whether it is there or gone....Weighty ones don't have these issues...U know instantly whether u ve them or lost them

mickeytwist

Broken In
my instinct is to recommend the n82, the n95 is notoriously buggy for gps but the n82 just looks hot *www.timtechs.com/nokia_n82_phone_unlocked_prd110.html

Head Banger

Journeyman
IMO candybar fones pwns wobbly sliders anyday.Go for N82 if you don't want your phone to slide unecessarily whlle taking out of pocket.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 is anyday better that n95 .. its same as n95 8gb ... just has small screen ..that's the only drawback of n82 when compared with n95 8gb ..and taken into fact that n82 is silver only ..but black one is coming which will look good .. but still its hard for people to ignore that 2.8 inch display of n95 8gb for n82 ..but xenon flash rocks ..consider it if ur into camera phones..

and n82 is very sturdy ..my n82 survived a very hard fall ..no damages whatsoever..

what is this crap abt k850i camera is better than n82 ..what a joke ..its proved that n82 cam is best in business now ..every mobile site who did a shootout between them found n82 far more superiour ..people tend to judge n82 on account of n73 camera, which is wrong ..i owned n73 previously and n82 is a whole different beast in camera department . just few se fanboys saying it, does not mean its true .. heck, even g600/g800 , viewty have better cams than k850i..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom